• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Take some deep breaths. Also, would you be willing to draw a picture for each phase (day and night). I like your art and would love to see more of it during this game.

Ill find some inspiration

CalamityBot just liked my post where I said I preferred a Dolby vs. Waffles lynch and I really don't know what that means.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This was the post CalamityBot liked.

I would 100% prefer today's lynch be between Dolby and Waffles. Waffles didn't even question why Dolby jumped on her at the beginning. Her reply to him was weak. This is CalamityBot's first TBT game and he trusts Dolby, right off the bat, out of everyone ? No. There's something not right there. I highly doubt all three are Mafia but I do believe there is Mafia between Dolby, Waffles & potentially CalamityBot.

oh rip waffles was VT

that sucks

I need some time to digest what was happening EoD. Will be back after I eat dinner

I cannot be bothered to format this on mobile but
PHILEMON120 IS REPLACING LOCKET
Please give him time to read the thread
I still need one replacement

Well I still have no idea what I'm doin

Would it be good to look into who were the most zealous members of the Unravel lynch?

I thoght you scum-leaned Antonio ? Why are you willing to work with him ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Work with him in the sense that you're asking him a question on who to look at now.

I had posted my reasons why I thought Waffles was more Mafia throughout Day One. Basically it had to do with how she said Punchy was most likely to be Town and then still wanted to lynch him for informational purposes. Why lynch someone you consider most likely a confused Town player ?

Ah ok, I can see why that looks scummy. I thought It would be a mafia switch it at last notice thing.

Anyways, I'll post who I think who is what tommorow. It's like 10pm and on my way home from infinity war.

I thoght you scum-leaned Antonio ? Why are you willing to work with him ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Work with him in the sense that you're asking him a question on who to look at now.

I'm not just asking him.

Right now I'm not sure what to think of Antonio. I still think he could be scum.

Welcome Philemon! Soon as you're caught up, I'd love to know what you think about d1 and the vote.

Ah ok, I can see why that looks scummy. I thought It would be a mafia switch it at last notice thing.

Anyways, I'll post who I think who is what tommorow. It's like 10pm and on my way home from infinity war.

I think a Mafia switch at the last minute qould have been onto you no ? Especially if you're really Townie like you say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio is there anything else from your PM that you can post here ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually no, it doesn't make sense to ask that considering unravel died Townie. Forget that.

I def think Kayla, Dolby, and Antonio look a lot more sus after that vote. ILY in particular was one of the most vocal proponents of a waffles lynch, and it was all based on the interactions between waffles and Dolby…but her point about how unravel was inconsistent was a decent enough read, despite it being wrong. Antonio NLing when he could have deflected to Punchy is definitely odd behavior for a mafia, but perhaps he didn’t want to be seen as responsible for his death. And his VT claim is super easy for scum to make. Perhaps both noob scum mistakes

Punchy’s claim is 70% likely to be true IMO. It isn’t some crazy ass claim like veteran time bomb but it is def fakeable. On the other hand, if there’s at least one experienced scum on his team, I don’t think they’d be advising him to claim something that can be CC’d in an instant. The fact that another cop claim hasn’t surfaced quite yet makes me tend to believe punchy, but they could also be following Farobi’s sage advice to stay hidden and get a report for now.

Dolby wanting to get the vote off of Punchy here could make a lot of sense if they’re teammates. It’s an easy way for Dolby to build town cred by protecting a blue claim, when they’re both lying. Unlikely and idk why Dolby would even let Punchy claim cop or stick his neck out like that to protect Punchy when the “real” cop would CC soon regardless, but it could def explain what happened.

One person in particular who only reinforced my town read on him during EoD is Ghostkid; he seems to be acting very similar to last game and I highly doubt he’d be flipping out so publicly as scum. Noob scum tends to try and hide rather than show their emotions/feelings (at least when they’re not being sussed).

I def think Kayla, Dolby, and Antonio look a lot more sus after that vote. ILY in particular was one of the most vocal proponents of a waffles lynch, and it was all based on the interactions between waffles and Dolby…but her point about how unravel was inconsistent was a decent enough read, despite it being wrong. Antonio NLing when he could have deflected to Punchy is definitely odd behavior for a mafia, but perhaps he didn’t want to be seen as responsible for his death. And his VT claim is super easy for scum to make. Perhaps both noob scum mistakes

Punchy’s claim is 70% likely to be true IMO. It isn’t some crazy ass claim like veteran time bomb but it is def fakeable. On the other hand, if there’s at least one experienced scum on his team, I don’t think they’d be advising him to claim something that can be CC’d in an instant. The fact that another cop claim hasn’t surfaced quite yet makes me tend to believe punchy, but they could also be following Farobi’s sage advice to stay hidden and get a report for now.

Dolby wanting to get the vote off of Punchy here could make a lot of sense if they’re teammates. It’s an easy way for Dolby to build town cred by protecting a blue claim, when they’re both lying. Unlikely and idk why Dolby would even let Punchy claim cop or stick his neck out like that to protect Punchy when the “real” cop would CC soon regardless, but it could def explain what happened.

One person in particular who only reinforced my town read on him during EoD is Ghostkid; he seems to be acting very similar to last game and I highly doubt he’d be flipping out so publicly as scum. Noob scum tends to try and hide rather than show their emotions/feelings (at least when they’re not being sussed).

I dont deal well with peer pressure ;-;

Reread the thread and found some quotes. I have more i saved up but I don't want to clog one post so I'll just do it per player I'd like to address. First up, Dolby.

I have my own reasons behind the 180, but as an excerpt from what I'm working on

However, I see no reason for him as scum to vote for a no lynch when he's tied in votes with Punchy and for that action alone he moves off of my sus list.
You mentioned in the thread that you think Antonio is town for his choosing to No Lynch. I just find it odd how that single action turns him into town lean without consideration that there was still time during that day to switch votes. There had been some mafia that has chose to NL in the past (PandaDarling in Tina's previous game) during a crucial day period, so I don't think it's necessarily town-tell to do that. And I probably missed out on this but what did you have in mind in your excerpt on TLing Antonio?

Voting Punchy, Antonio appears to be the only other viable lynch rn and I strongly disagree with that, I'll be on at 5 min before EOD to change if he claims blue

Uhh, this was pretty conveniently timed and coincidental if anything. Punchy most likely snagged the opportunity to be TL'd by claiming a pretty important blue role. He could be investigator, but tbh I still am treading that claim very lightly. His actions go so hopelessly against that, and his claiming was really his only hope if he's mafia.

I think a Mafia switch at the last minute qould have been onto you no ? Especially if you're really Townie like you say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio is there anything else from your PM that you can post here ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually no, it doesn't make sense to ask that considering unravel died Townie. Forget that.

That is also true, yes.

Ya I'm not surprised I'm getting backlash.

I'm not the type of player who would wreck my own reputation in a game to save my teammates' if they're doing poorly. I will always bus them even at minor suspicion. Look back at Tina's game. I preferred to get rid of KP early rather than save Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Antonio or Punchy were a mafia teammate of mine do you really think I would try to save them and risk my own reputation in a game ? Hands down I can make it farther than them. And without them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Evan, my sus on Waffles was based around her vs. Punchy.

Finally home where WiFi is lol I'll be catching up on the thread tonight and tomorrow and attempt to contribute.

After the waffles lynch I'm definitely still sus of punchy, but I'm going to look into how everyone else reacted to lynching her as well.

20180428_223521-1-1-1.jpg
I love my shiny Reuniclus hes good at bsttle tree

Finally home where WiFi is lol I'll be catching up on the thread tonight and tomorrow and attempt to contribute.

After the waffles lynch I'm definitely still sus of punchy, but I'm going to look into how everyone else reacted to lynching her as well.

BRUHHH how am I sus
ok so there are legit like 3 options that I could be faking.
1. You cc'ing cop
2. Byngo's replacement cc'ing cop
3. Phile cc'ing cop
sorry but no I'm not faking my cop claim

BRUHHH how am I sus
1. You cc'ing cop
3. Phile cc'ing cop

What lol your "options" make sense tho? Just because you claimed cop doesn't mean the real cop will claim if you're faking it. Rn it's night nobody is gonna risk getting killed by claiming blue. so I'm not convinced yet, and honestly the way you're getting so defensive of everyone suss'ing you is making you seem more and more scummy. When you get sussed as town you tend to accept it rather than try to defend yourself this aggressively, from what I've seen

- - - Post Merge - - -

BRUHHH how am I sus
1. You cc'ing cop
3. Phile cc'ing cop

What lol your "options" make sense tho? Just because you claimed cop doesn't mean the real cop will claim if you're faking it. Rn it's night nobody is gonna risk getting killed by claiming blue. so I'm not convinced yet, and honestly the way you're getting so defensive of everyone suss'ing you is making you seem more and more scummy. When you get sussed as town you tend to accept it rather than try to defend yourself this aggressively, from what I've seen

- - - Post Merge - - -

*don't make sense

Back