• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

What lol your "options" make sense tho? Just because you claimed cop doesn't mean the real cop will claim if you're faking it. Rn it's night nobody is gonna risk getting killed by claiming blue. so I'm not convinced yet, and honestly the way you're getting so defensive of everyone suss'ing you is making you seem more and more scummy. When you get sussed as town you tend to accept it rather than try to defend yourself this aggressively, from what I've seen
Ok well first I meant reasons, not options. Second, Yeah, no one reasonable would claim blue during night. That doesn't mean they wouldn't claim tomorrow. Third, I'm one of, if not the most helpful assets to the town. Why wouldn't I be a little more agressive as to keep myself alive. Last game was just a total flop by me, I scumslipped like 10 times, my death was coming. also kam -Farobi link for bringing up they doubt my claim at like the same time

Kam-Farobi link? That was like an hour apart and I was even closer in time to Evan's post who is also not sold on your claim. Your really grasping at straws with those claims trying to put me in the spotlight lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oop nvm the hour apart bit.

Kam-Farobi link? That was like an hour apart and I was even closer in time to Evan's post who is also not sold on your claim. Your really grasping at straws with those claims trying to put me in the spotlight lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oop nvm the hour apart bit.

*tells me I'm grasping at straws* *calls a post with a 15 minute time difference an hour away*
and Evan too.

Why is there doubt on Punchy? There is no cop CC (granted cop could be hiding until D2 to put themselves) but cop is not a claim which withstands the test of time. KP going from 2 to 1 day 1 for scum is pretty much game over and Punchy if he was scum risked A LOT in coming out

Moreover, I do in fact feel that Punchy is consistent in his behavior, including admitting to being desperate to survive before the lynch. I feel in retrospect that matches pretty well with his claim

@Farobi, arranging for my scum teammate to claim cop and backing them up D1 would be a god tier play honestly, except it would all fall apart when the real cop actually came out and CCed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I have three people who I am 99% sure are not mafia: Rune, Punchy, and Antonio. Rune I’ve been saying for 9999 posts, such a claim is going to catch up to him if scum. Punchy claimed cop with no CC, I will admit, 99% is a bit strong, but there would have to be someone on the scum team restraining him from that fakeclaim, the only time I’ve seen it performed (by Evan in FNAF) it was executed perfectly, the real cop refused to claim, and yet it still failed utterly. As for Antonio, his “I’m going to die” Post theee minutes before EoD is not something new scum does. 1. He pointed out and exempted people from sus by name. This would be subject to analysis when he flopped scum in that scenario, which is a generally horrendous play2. He claimed fully

ok, so i think its a safe bet that punchy, antonio and ghostkid are all town rn. punchy bc his claim is believable and noone has cced him for the role, antonio bc his claim was believable and his reaction to being lynched was v genuine (could still be maf but most likely not) and ghostkid bc mafia prob wouldnt be able to fake their emotions like hes done in the thread, as well as him acting genuinly towny. as for the ppl who are questioning punchys roleclaim, i def think that the real cop wouldve claimed before end of day to make sure that punchy was killed. i mean, its most likely 3 mafia, so if punchy was mafia faking a cop rc the cop would def claim to make sure punchy died and mafia lost one kp. im not sure if questioning it is a sign of scum allignment or just being bad town tbh, i guess its smth to think about

someone less confirmed for me is kayla, who i think has been v helpful to town so far and has been trying to scumhunt, even if she made a mistake in pushing for waffles (i did too its not rly allignment indicative imo). other than that no real concrete reads so far

Hi I read up, and on the claims: Rune's claim will sort itself out over time, and I'm willing to believe Punchy if nobody CCs him D2. The votes: Antonio's No Lynch vote was... Interesting... Other than that, things progressed as I'd expect for a D1 lynch, with someone leading a vote(ILY in this case) and the majority bandwagoning onto that vote. I believe there is scum in Dolby, Farobi, and ILY, and if I absolutely had to kill one, I'd kill Farobi. Dolby's contributions, for the most part, have been solid, same for ILY, specific examples in the morning, with my reads. Those will be my focuses going into D2. As for why I don't consider Punchy and Rune, their claims are fairly concrete, although Punchy will jump onto my sus list if we see a CC going into D2. As for D1, meh... I feel it wasn't that great. Generally kinda unproductive and a PR claim D1, with a mislynch.

Hey boys and girls guess who's back. Kat said this game needed a replacement and I offered to do it if one is still needed.

I am here

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, so i think its a safe bet that punchy, antonio and ghostkid are all town rn. punchy bc his claim is believable and noone has cced him for the role, antonio bc his claim was believable and his reaction to being lynched was v genuine (could still be maf but most likely not) and ghostkid bc mafia prob wouldnt be able to fake their emotions like hes done in the thread, as well as him acting genuinly towny. as for the ppl who are questioning punchys roleclaim, i def think that the real cop wouldve claimed before end of day to make sure that punchy was killed. i mean, its most likely 3 mafia, so if punchy was mafia faking a cop rc the cop would def claim to make sure punchy died and mafia lost one kp. im not sure if questioning it is a sign of scum allignment or just being bad town tbh, i guess its smth to think about

someone less confirmed for me is kayla, who i think has been v helpful to town so far and has been trying to scumhunt, even if she made a mistake in pushing for waffles (i did too its not rly allignment indicative imo). other than that no real concrete reads so far

Fake my emotions? My hands were shaking and i was on the verge of crying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fake my emotions? My hands were shaking and i was on the verge of crying.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but in Tina's game, our Mafia actions were always sent in within the last 5 minutes of the Night Phase due to all the information that came out during the reads / posts at Night. So ya, just please consider that if you plan on posting anything.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but in Tina's game, our Mafia actions were always sent in within the last 5 minutes of the Night Phase due to all the information that came out during the reads / posts at Night. So ya, just please consider that if you plan on posting anything.

Meh, I had who I wanted to investigate in the back of my mind for a while

Favorite alignment is town. I like solving the mystery, not being it.
Serious games is a rough guess around 10-15. But it?s been a long time.
I?d like to be active but I know me and chances are I?m going to forget to be. But I?ll be around and posting when I feel appropriate for sure.
EST, him, glad to be back.

I?ll do more serious posting once I get home today but there?s RQS.

RQS because I forgot them last night:
Favorite alignment:
Well I've only been mafia so....
Games played:
0 serious games lol
Activity:
Somewhat? I usually have things going on around beginning of phases, though, so be warned.
Timezone/pronouns/info:
PST, he/him, [Insert some meme here]

Im not sure if i should belive punchy is detective

Im not sure if i should belive punchy is detective

I'm tempted to think that if he is, scum will kill him. But if he's telling the truth, would scum risk keeping him alive in order to get a mislynch on him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he is detective, then his investigation would be confirmed as soon as he is killed. I don't think scum would allow that to happen.

I'll post reads beginning of D2, taking into account ILY's post about how the mafia might take advantage of them. I'll believe Punchy for now, but if there's a CC, it'll be D2.

I'll post reads beginning of D2, taking into account ILY's post about how the mafia might take advantage of them. I'll believe Punchy for now, but if there's a CC, it'll be D2.

Another good alternative is to post 1 or 2 minutes before the end of the Night phase in case of death. When I was Mafia it was ridiculously hard to swallow that much amount of information all at once and have to come up with content around it.

One question for Farobi, though: Why null Locket and SL Kam? Locket had posted RQS and nothing else, Kam had posted nothing.

Back