• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

heres my current reads

town: maplesilver, ghostkid, farobi, ily, evan
null: punchy, rune, dedenne, philemon
scum: antonio, dolby
if i left someone out its because i dont have a good opinion of them yet.

i strongly trust maplesilver so far. lots of genuine town emotion

dolby has been iffy for me this entire game thus far, through him advocating against a rune lynch because it would "hurt the town", despite it having no effect on the town. also, with the way hes been defending antonio. due to antonios new-ness to mafia and his end of day post begging to not be lynched, i feel like dolby has been telling antonio what to do in their very own mafia chat. dolby, thoughts?

Let me remind you, CalamityBot is not new. He is new to mafia on TBT but not other places ( with his friends ).

- - - Post Merge - - -

heres my current reads

dolby has been iffy for me this entire game thus far, through him advocating against a rune lynch because it would "hurt the town", despite it having no effect on the town. also, with the way hes been defending antonio. due to antonios new-ness to mafia and his end of day post begging to not be lynched, i feel like dolby has been telling antonio what to do in their very own mafia chat. dolby, thoughts?

So after you trusted Dolby Day One, now you are saying he is iffy ? I see this as an attempt to distance yourself from him. On top of that now you suddenly trust MapleSilver strongly ??

- - - Post Merge - - -

heres my current reads

So after you trusted Dolby Day One, now you are saying he is iffy ? I see this as an attempt to distance yourself from him. On top of that now you suddenly trust MapleSilver strongly ??

- - - Post Merge - - -

CalamityBot, how could you follow in Dolby's lead all of Day One and then have your opinion change on him ? You never interacted with MapleSilver in the thread. When did you change your mind about those two players ?

nevermind, farobi is null. yeah, im new to tbt mafia but ive played it a little bit with other people and extensively in a single player mafia sim.

Let me remind you, CalamityBot is not new. He is new to mafia on TBT but not other places ( with his friends ).

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

At first I trusted dolby just because of his super long and detailed reads, but now i realize that he can fake all of those. maplesilver is undoubtedly town i dont even wanna explain why. sorry for the lackluster arguments ive been presenting, the game is frustratin me at the moment because somehow everybody agreed to waste a lynch on an inactive townie instead of antonio, who is SCUM

CalamityBot you put me as a Town lean for yourself even though I led the lynch on Waffles. Why is Dolby more suspicious to you over me ?

CalamityBot you put me as a Town lean for yourself even though I led the lynch on Waffles. Why is Dolby more suspicious to you over me ?

BECAUSE DOLBY IS GAY AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH

i did not expect this game to require so much smart guy stuff
are you using these questions to try to determine if im scummy or not because i think its obvious im a townie- im suspecting that im a mafia kill target right now and thats why im arguing that we must lynch antonio and dolby

tbh Antonio's play is reminding me of my play in CTSTP
at this point idk what to think of Antonio or Dolby
I mean I kind of see where cal is coming from, Silver seems like noob town imo, and Dolby might have been trying to get a ml. I think vig shot should be Farobi/Antonio. both seem scummy, both are going to be up for lynch tomorrow. I strongly encourage vig to shoot tonight, they probably won't be rb'ed unless there's a strongarm. Also if you're a ONE shot vig claim day 2 if your shot went through

These questions are to figure out your thought process, which allows people to determine whether you're scummy or not. So, yes.

I'm a little surprised you would call Antonio & Punchy Town Dolby, but then look at me and put me as middle-null. Lower than CalamityBot who you have never played a game of TBT Mafia with. Is there any reason in particular that you would think I should be less trusted ? Because if they're both Town to you, that would mean I moved the lynch off of two Town players and onto another one. The simplest thing for Mafia to do would be to sit back and watch Antonio get lynched in this case. I would only lead a lynch if I am bussing a teammate ( ex: Tom ) or if I am in a do or die situation ( ex: me vs. Dad final three ).

We both know why Punchy is 100% town, and I think that you agree with me that Antonio is probably town as well. No mafia makes that appeal at the end of day when they think they have been lynched by calling out and excluding certain names which could be analyzed.

Now, the key thing with Punchy and Antonio are that they're townlocks, you aren't. As I said in my post, I feel both of your and Evan's content to be town motivated however there are reasons that each of you are low on my list, despite me feeling that you're town, I don't really have a strong feeling that you aren't mafia that's key to be putting out a read. Evan has a pretty strong scumgame I feel in terms of feigning town content (for example, in two separate games when he was scum and I was town he was the only mafia member who I townleaned D1) and I feel that he's been putting forward town content. However, he has a tell that I base my read on him about most of the time now, being overprotective of his teammates. You've been forward good content, and while I do have the feeling you're a player who has a could control of making how they act as scum similar to how you act as town, I haven't played as town with you in years which makes me uncomfortable townreading you at this point

As for switching it from Antonio to Waffles, that's totally something any experienced scum to do. A great way to get cheap temporary towncred for "why would they stick out their neck to save x by lynching y when x was town?. It's one of my two favorite ways to get towncred through voting (the other being staying within the minority). Point being, pushing off of Antonio onto Waffles could easily be a move to gain towncred.

dolby has been iffy for me this entire game thus far, through him advocating against a rune lynch because it would "hurt the town", despite it having no effect on the town.
For the 1000th ****ing time, if we lynch Rune, we lose a chance to hit mafia and lower their KP. Rune is confirmable anyway since all he has to do is out at MYLO or LYLO for scum to win, so he pretty much can't be mafia. While yes, town isn't hurt by lynching him, we do lose a chance to lynch mafia by going after him

also, with the way hes been defending antonio. due to antonios new-ness to mafia and his end of day post begging to not be lynched, i feel like dolby has been telling antonio what to do in their very own mafia chat. dolby, thoughts?
Antonio's end of day post definetely caused no votes to be changed because it occured so late, thus not having an affect on changing who was lynched. Why would I tell him to name name if we were scum together? Heck, I wasn't even a primary voice in getting the vote off of Antonio, I switched to him pretty much the minute Punchy claimed and made furthur effort to get the vote off of him until Kayla began coalition building

Do you all seriously think that I'm scum with Punchy and Antonio? Antonio I can understand why people don't think he's town even though I heavily disagree with it, but Punchy should be townlocked by every single one of you

I still want to think that you're town for that thing with Farobi, but why are Punchy and Rune, who should be pretty much confirmed, null and not town. Why is Maple so town and what prompted your 180 on Farobi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean I kind of see where cal is coming from, Silver seems like noob town imo, and Dolby might have been trying to get a ml. I think vig shot should be Farobi/Antonio. both seem scummy, both are going to be up for lynch tomorrow. I strongly encourage vig to shoot tonight, they probably won't be rb'ed unless there's a strongarm. Also if you're a ONE shot vig claim day 2 if your shot went through

How is Silver noob town? Literally the only opinion that she's put forward since the lynch is that she does not trust you
Vig should not shoot tonight, give me like 5 minutes to verift that I'm right on this

actually that post bleeds town

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is Silver noob town? Literally the only opinion that she's put forward since the lynch is that she does not trust you
Vig should not shoot tonight, give me like 5 minutes to verift that I'm right on this

THIS ISN'T

My problem with CalamityBot is stemming from how he is making these drastic changes when playing the game. The first one that bothered me was how he went from Rune to Punchy and not Antonio, as who he wanted lynched. Now he is changing his opinion on Dolby who he held so highly vs. MapleSilver.

I can understand why he thinks Dolby may be Mafia and MapleSilver may be Town but it's how he is getting down to these opinions that I'm worried about.

To anyone saying that a cop claim is too risky for scum to claim, I would like to know how it is riskier than simply being lynched on the spot. By the way things were going, Punchy would have died had he not claimed. If he is fakeclaiming, he may not live for long, but he is alive now. Plus, it got the mislynch on Waffles and has a chance of drawing out the "real" cop.

Sorry, but I am not convinced Punchy is town. If he survives the night, I want him out of here. If he is telling the truth, I do not think scum will keep him alive, since they would risk being on an investigation.

Dolby, please answer my post. So far you have completely ignored my arguments.

Alright, going forward with the assumption that Rune is survivor and scum KP=2. This is a worst case scenario, where the vig doesn't shoot tonight

N1 10v3v1
D2 8v3v1 scum kills two people
N2 7v3v1 we mislynch
D3 5v3v1 scum kills two
N3 4v3v1, we mislynch, and it's GG unless scum kill doc protect and veteran

Wheras if vig shoots tonight that's three kills tonight specifically

N1 10v3v1
D2 7v3v1 scum kills two people, and vigi shoots town (assumed to show how this would reduce towns chances of winning
N2 6v3v1 mislynch
D3 4v3v1 Scum kills two people

In the scenario where vig shoots, scum out and Rune sides with them to avoid potential retribution from the mafia team. A misfire which kills town means that we would have no mislynches due to Rune being a surv, rather than have one

so vig shooting one of those two people basically makes the other one the lynch. I highly suggest shooting Farobi, but if you've been sussing Antonio go for it lol

so vig shooting one of those two people basically makes the other one the lynch. I highly suggest shooting Farobi, but if you've been sussing Antonio go for it lol

I sus Farobi, but both could VERY easily be town, and should they be, vig shooting them LOSES THE GAME should Rune be surv

https://youtu.be/AnVzPhnqeN0

vig, shoot whoever. mano a mano.
im changing my opinions a lot because i like to analyze peoples posts a lot, i just dont like to put my reasoning into words. alpha brain buuurp rick and morty dont kill me

Dolby, please answer my post. So far you have completely ignored my arguments.

He has no CC, I will admit, if cop is waitting for D2 to CC and wasn't there EOD that is the right play. But 1. There is almost certainly a cop in this setup and 2. Again, Punchy has no CC.

If there is a CC tomorrow for the cop slot I will gladly examine the claims of both that person and Punchy, but the simply fact is that there is no CC now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, going forward with the assumption that Rune is survivor and scum KP=2. This is a worst case scenario, where the vig doesn't shoot tonight

N1 10v3v1
D2 8v3v1 scum kills two people
N2 7v3v1 we mislynch
D3 5v3v1 scum kills two
N3 4v3v1, we mislynch, and it's GG unless scum kill doc protect and veteran

Wheras if vig shoots tonight that's three kills tonight specifically

N1 10v3v1
D2 7v3v1 scum kills two people, and vigi shoots town (assumed to show how this would reduce towns chances of winning
N2 6v3v1 mislynch
D3 4v3v1 Scum kills two people

In the scenario where vig shoots, scum out and Rune sides with them to avoid potential retribution from the mafia team. A misfire which kills town means that we would have no mislynches due to Rune being a surv, rather than have one

ARE NONE OF YOU READING THIS

Misfire tonight=no mislynches PLUS no voting data. We do get one confirmed townie from it, but we have only one shot to get the lynch right after that

Fire correctly=scum have no KP, but it's not worth the risk

Don't shoot=one mislynch, with the potential of a another to be gained if the shot is withheld

- - - Post Merge - - -

*scum lose one KP

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy, do you believe that there is 100% at least one mafia between Farobi and Antonio

How about the possibility of both being mafia?

Between Farobi and Antonio, I think there is a chance of mafia, but DO NOT SHOOT TONIGHT, POTENTIAL VIGS. LYLO D2 will ruin us.

hm
tbh if you have vig you might as well use it. This lowkey seems like an excuse for vig to not shoot. I think that vig should still defo shoot tonight.

Did you not read Dolby's post saying that we're at LYLO D2 if vig misfires???? We're basically ****ed if it's a misfire.

Back