• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Jhine7

🦅
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Olympus
10 Envelopes
20 Envelopes
50 Envelopes
Gold Super Mailbox
Silver Super Mailbox
Super Mailbox
Gold Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Weird Doll
Feedback
100% (4731) +
❗ Important Announcement ❗ : I am now posting my availability hours for the upcoming week ahead of time. They will be much more limited (ranging from 4:30-8:00pm EST). If you are unavailable during these times, please do not post as I will not be able to help. Thank you.

7/6: 6:30pm-7:45pm EST
7/7: 10:00am-8:00pm EST
7/8: 4:30pm-8:00pm EST
7/9: 5:00pm-7:45pm EST
7/10: 3:00pm-7:45pm EST

FREE CRAFTING SERVICES

Craft your missing DIYs here today! I am able to craft nearly EVERY DIY in the game!
Check out the full list here: https://villagerdb.com/items/diy?game=nh

I can travel to you or you can visit me. Either way! Just provide the materials and I'll do the crafting!
*While tips are not necessary, they certainly are appreciated! Looking for: TBT.

ORDERING SERVICES

Get your missing catalog items here and feel free to keep the orders!
Nearly EVERY orderable item/clothing in the game is available for same-day pickup/delivery OR next-day pickup/delivery.

No minimum/maximum purchases! Order 1 or 100 items.
:) [Largest Order Record: 370 items]

TBT Pricing: 1 TBT per item + 20% of items ordered.
Example: 100 items ordered = 120 TBT.

Last edited:
Hi! May I offer you 10 tbt? I am a little busy at the moment so I would have to do the transaction later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back