• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Thanks very much. 2nd question: Shortly after posting on this board, I got in trouble for my signature being too big. -.- Is there a way I can make it smaller (yet centered) myself or do I have to go back to the person who made it and have them edit it to the appropiate size? Thank you.

Nevermind. I found the handy, dandy signature guide. Thanks again.

ads.jpg

I don't think this is supposed to happen?

Nope. I'm using chrome.

I know FF can get infected with some text enhancement adware - but I'd assume the same can happen to chrome. It's most likely a problem with your browser than the site itself.

I have an Animated Signature item I bought years back but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

you can still have .gif sigs if you upload it to imgur, pb or something with the img tags around it rather than the uploader here...i assume we don't need those or the +images ones...

How do people get a lot of Tbt? I see users that have around 20k Tbt?

Some people save up for loads of time, they scalp collectibles during restock and resell them, they sell AC:NL items, they sell art, all kinds of things. People that have 20K BTB probably have got it from when the IGB to BTB rate was much lower or from selling art.

Last edited:
Some people save up for loads of time, they scalp collectibles during restock and resell them, they sell AC:NL items, they sell art, all kinds of things. People that have 20K BTB probably have got it from when the IGB to BTB rate was much lower or from selling art.

What type of art in game art or for sig art?

Hello, I make a few QR designs, but specifically for ACHHD, and I'm not sure which area I should post a thread where I show off my designs and get requests? Should I post in the Able Sisters section or the TBT Marketplace? I think the TBT Marketplace might be the better area, but being new I wouldn't want to get started off on the wrong foot.

Hello, I make a few QR designs, but specifically for ACHHD, and I'm not sure which area I should post a thread where I show off my designs and get requests? Should I post in the Able Sisters section or the TBT Marketplace? I think the TBT Marketplace might be the better area, but being new I wouldn't want to get started off on the wrong foot.

You should probably post in the Happy Home Designer boards, but if you intend to SELL them, either the TBT Marketplace OR the Happy Home Designer boards would work.

I'll go with the Happy Home Designer area. Thank you for responding so quickly! I hope to y'all like my designs when I post them!

Last edited:

Yes, and before when you were allowed to sell for RL stuff like games and game codes you could make like 50k bells in two days, glad they changed that though(yes I admit I was a strong opponent against the RL market for a very good reason and due to the region lock things as well).

And yes, art can give you very much as well if you get people to buy ^_^

Back