• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

I was going to comment about several threads I saw locked today, and I had a good 6-7 long paragraphs typed up right here with my thoughts on the matter, but decided to edit it so as to not incur the wrath of the Staff (as it may have sounded like I'm questioning them or challenging them).

I shouldn't have had to do that, but so be it.

Last edited:
I was going to comment about several threads I saw locked today, and I had a good 6-7 long paragraphs typed up right here with my thoughts on the matter, but decided to edit it so as to not incur the wrath of the Staff (as it may have sounded like I'm questioning them or challenging them).

Post it, admins and moderators of any website should be open to questions and criticism of their actions and if you get in trouble then they shouldn't be running a site.

Speak your mind. The worst that can happen is one of the forum police will lock your thread because they don't like what you're saying. But you do have a right to say what you think.

The thing that's worrying me about all of this, is that despite all of this it's going seemingly ignored. Users of a forum shouldn't have to make this many waves to try and get something small like a time limit for old threads established. It almost feels like a cartoon bureaucracy at this point.

Last edited:
The thing that's worrying me about all of this, is that despite all of this it's going seemingly ignored. Users of a forum shouldn't have to make this many waves to try and get something small like a time limit for old threads established. It almost feels like a cartoon bureaucracy at this point.

Well they are kinda loose with a lot of things unless people actually try too hard to make simple regulations happens...

There is something in the Rules/Guidelines that I would like to ask about privately. Who should I message/VM about requesting some information?

Goodness, I searched forever for a list like that. Booooookmaaarked! Thanks!
But, uhm... Would you happen to have a suggestion as to which one? I feel admin would be like a petty problem to bother them with (even though one did make the post in question), right?

i would suggest Oblivia, she is the one I usually go to

It's actually something old that we got rid of years ago but has resurfaced after our update last night. It will be removed soon.

It's actually something old that we got rid of years ago but has resurfaced after our update last night. It will be removed soon.

Ah, thank goodness.. I was wondering why that was displayed totally random :p

Back