• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Nope, the marketplace doesn't give bells (rather ironic).

Can someone explain bell tree direct and how it correlates with the restocks? I remember hearing about it a while ago but I can't recall mayne

If I offered buyout on an auction and the person selling it edits the buyout, is that against the rules?

halp it says 1 unread visitor messages when I read it
2AtnmCr.png
I'm reloading the page but it keeps showing up

Its kinda like Nintendo directs, usually happens because there's a lot of site news. For example the last one focused on mod applications coming, the peach collectible and some rule changes.

ok ty tom mayne

halp it says 1 unread visitor messages when I read it
2AtnmCr.png
I'm reloading the page but it keeps showing up

Yeah I think this was a pretty common bug a little while back. Try deleting some of your latest visitor messages and it should go away.

(Purchasable content)

We really don't like people using it but there is a way to do it. I'd recommend just not using it at all.
How do you do it? And before I click on that, does it really take 5 k TBT. Also the TBT goes to your account right?

Last edited:
Back