• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Someone gave me a positive wifi-rating for a collectible trade we did, I know you're not supposed to get ratings for that, so is their a way it can be removed?

Someone gave me a positive wifi-rating for a collectible trade we did, I know you're not supposed to get ratings for that, so is their a way it can be removed?

Didn't that change with one of the recent updates? They overhauled the Marketplace rules or something, so now the ratings also apply to the Bell Tree Marketplace?

Didn't that change with one of the recent updates? They overhauled the Marketplace rules or something, so now the ratings also apply to the Bell Tree Marketplace?
oh, Thanks! wow I didnt know that thanks

What if someone changes their birth year to an older date; like 7/30/44 or lower, right before their birthday?

It only goes to 99. After that it will only give you the default 100.

Also you won't get any bells if you change it right before your birthday. There is a timer set into it so you can't cheat your way into getting bells. I don't remember how long the timer is exactly but I think it's like a week or something.

It only goes to 99. After that it will only give you the default 100.

Also you won't get any bells if you change it right before your birthday. There is a timer set into it so you can't cheat your way into getting bells. I don't remember how long the timer is exactly but I think it's like a week or something.

Okay, just wondering thats all. :eek:

Last edited:
I got the pm for the birthday bells but I didn't get any bells? O:

Is it auto added to the abd? I'm pretty sure I had the same amount before I got the pm though

Last edited:
Back