• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Is this too big for my signature? Can't tell

48b727_496e21cf9e9c48b3a7364ae61cb2bf2c.gif

Yeah it's 256 pixels, you could try and resize it though.

With this new rule saying that I can only bump a trade thread once every four hours, does this include question threads too, or are question threads not allowed to be bumped at all? I haven't been on this site when the new rule took place, and I have a question thread in one of the discussion boards that I bumped.

With this new rule saying that I can only bump a trade thread once every four hours, does this include question threads too, or are question threads not allowed to be bumped at all? I haven't been on this site when the new rule took place, and I have a question thread in one of the discussion boards that I bumped.

Other threads can be bumped, but generally we'd appreciate at least eight hours between your original post and your bump so as to not clog up your thread and the board.

Other threads can be bumped, but generally we'd appreciate at least eight hours between your original post and your bump so as to not clog up your thread and the board.

Well I did it after four hours. I should stick to your advice and bump it once every eight hours for now on.

Unlikely, just stick to the size limit please.

Heh, my apologies. The margin at the bottom of my signature is slightly larger than most others and I've never been called out for it. Still not sure why though - perhaps because of using a table? If you have an easy fix then let me know.

[CENTER][table="width: 700"][tr][td][URL="http://tenhourguy.com/tom_720px.gif"][IMG]http://tenhourguy.com/tom_250px.gif[/IMG][/URL][/td][td][COLOR="#008080"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4]I tend to miss replies in threads so perhaps send a visitor message, especially on busy threads.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?94559-The-Bell-Tree-Rules-amp-Guidelines"]Forum Rules[/URL][SPOILER="Damn, Donald!"][MEDIA=youtube]aW7kHPw_zqg[/MEDIA][/SPOILER][SPOILER="RuneScape Stats"][IMG]http://tenhourguy.com/stats.png[/IMG][/SPOILER][/td][/tr][/table][/CENTER]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, nevermind! The rule is 250 pixels plus one line of text, right? That blank space can be my one line of text. :)

Also, I've accidentally dragged this off-topic onto something that should have been elsewhere in the forums. Sorry about that!

My computer was broken on fathers day and two months I demand a carnation.

Wait that's not a question.

How could you forget about me?

How do I remove a wifi feedback I just left mistakenly? Someone gave me wifi feedback for a trade last night, which I'd left feedback for at the time. But I did another thing after that with someone else and was going to leave feedback today as it was really late at night. So I blanked on who was whom and just sent the 2nd feedback to the 1st person.. and now I'm panicking as there's no option to remove it, edit it, or report it directly to mods for help.

What do I do to resolve this please? I'm on mobile/tablet and will be out for another few hours as I've got a hospital appointment. But I'll keep checking back here when I can.

How do I remove a wifi feedback I just left mistakenly? Someone gave me wifi feedback for a trade last night, which I'd left feedback for at the time. But I did another thing after that with someone else and was going to leave feedback today as it was really late at night. So I blanked on who was whom and just sent the 2nd feedback to the 1st person.. and now I'm panicking as there's no option to remove it, edit it, or report it directly to mods for help.

What do I do to resolve this please? I'm on mobile/tablet and will be out for another few hours as I've got a hospital appointment. But I'll keep checking back here when I can.

This actually isn't a huge deal, as the system only counts the first unique rating left by a specific person, i.e. if you leave two positive ratings for someone it'll only add one new rating to their overall number. You can still leave feedback for the correct person without any issues.

That being said, I can remove the rating for you if it's bugging you. Just PM me the name of the person and I'll take care of it. :blush:

Back