• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

What happened to Booker's Corrections? I don't see it in the shop anymore.

We removed it and have asked all Collectible Corrections be sent to the Contact the Staff board. Just make sure you fill out the appropriate information needed when submitting one!

Instead of Booker's Corrections, you can now just post in the Contact the Staff board for things like collectibles and bells to be resent.

Last edited:

They removed it, and replaced it with a section here in Bell Tree HQ where you can post your issues privately where only the mods/admins can see (like asking for a correction). They're now the rarest collectibles from 2k15.

They removed it, and replaced it with a section here in Bell Tree HQ where you can post your issues privately where only the mods/admins can see (like asking for a correction). They're now the rarest collectibles from 2k15.

dammit, i knew i shoulda gotten one!
tasty cakes, why did you have to cost less than a correction?!?

I think there's a small glitch (for me at least), I used to have about 10 or so bells, but recently it says I have none. Someone gave me one as a part of my giveaway, I did get the pm telling me it was donated, but it still says 0 bells. Any help ???

I think there's a small glitch (for me at least), I used to have about 10 or so bells, but recently it says I have none. Someone gave me one as a part of my giveaway, I did get the pm telling me it was donated, but it still says 0 bells. Any help ???

Check here to see what bells have been spent / received! http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php

Hope it helps ^-^

What does this mean? I noticed it on a lot of threads!

I don't know who added it, and I can't tell who added it since the iPhone doesn't have a cursor like a computer, but I have deleted that tag from all of my threads. If you see it on your threads, you should delete it too.

I don't know who added it, and I can't tell who added it since the iPhone doesn't have a cursor like a computer, but I have deleted that tag from all of my threads. If you see it on your threads, you should delete it too.

You can see who did? I can't, maybe because I use firefox but eh. It's kinda stupid but I've seen worse.

Can you exchange TBT Bells for eShop gift codes? I haven't sold (or bought) much here in a long while so I'm not sure if anything's changed. I have more than I need.

Can you exchange TBT Bells for eShop gift codes? I haven't sold (or bought) much here in a long while so I'm not sure if anything's changed. I have more than I need.

Well, I think you can exchange them for certain free My Nintendo platinum codes (as stated in one of the stickies), but I don't think you can ask someone to go buy it for you and such, cause it's still real money for them even if the game would be free for you.

Back