• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

can you ban every anime thread so ppl stop making 303303 anime threads in brewsters or make some subforum for media like movie/music/tv etc bc thats all brewsters is rn lol

Oh okay. Thank you for trying to help me anyway! I appreciate it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still seeking help for my "User Title Color Change."
See comments above.

You need to push the configure button. In the configure page it will give you a section to type in. In that section you will want to put the number code for a color.

Example: #7D7DDE

There is an example in the configure page as well that will show you if you did the color right. If you did it will change the example to the color you typed in. If it didn't work it won't change.

can you ban every anime thread so ppl stop making 303303 anime threads in brewsters or make some subforum for media like movie/music/tv etc bc thats all brewsters is rn lol

I'll put 'banning anime' on the to-do list for our next Direct.

Report duplicate threads. Some are specialized with one specific anime. Others are general. Not really much we can do there.

Edit: shut up gallows.

Last edited:
Is there anyway to save a style preset for posts? I remember a while ago I was on a vbulletin forum that had that option, just wondering if tbt had anything like that?

Is there anyway to save a style preset for posts? I remember a while ago I was on a vbulletin forum that had that option, just wondering if tbt had anything like that?

Other than copy+paste, no. And there most likely will never be a feature like that on our site.

Is it ok to make thread in the TBT bells section where I offer my bells for certain Pokemon I'm looking for?

I know it is ok for shops and all that but I haven't seen any threads where people are looking for Pokemon in exchange for TBT Bells. I wanted to get the A'ok first since I didn't know if it is because it wasn't allowed or just because no one wanted to.

How would I go about making a spoiler with no title at all? I can't explain it well, sorry.

How would I go about making a spoiler with no title at all? I can't explain it well, sorry.

Like this [ spoiler=" "] stuff goes here[/spoiler]. Remove the space before the spoiler.

And you'll end up with:

hi

Last edited:

How long do you have to wait in between posts/comments in order to avoid your posts being merged? c:​

Last edited:
Is there ever going to be a possibility of the pictures in signature to bump up to 5 or 6? I dont want to lose any of the art people made for me by replacing it, and all of my sigs already cycle. I just wanna add a userbar to my sig without replacing any of the art and GFX I have in my sig now :/

Is there ever going to be a possibility of the pictures in signature to bump up to 5 or 6? I dont want to lose any of the art people made for me by replacing it, and all of my sigs already cycle. I just wanna add a userbar to my sig without replacing any of the art and GFX I have in my sig now :/

Probably not. Signatures are meant to just have a signature and basic information, not a place to store images.
You could work around it by merging your images into one or make an album on imgur or some other hosting site and put the link to it in your sig.

You can create a deviantART account and create a sta.sh. That's what I did.

Back