• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

How do i change my user title color?

You go into the shop tab and then into your inventory (it's on the left hand sidebar in the shop page) and then configure the color you'd like your user title to be. Also when you set it up make sure you include a # next to the hex code otherwise it won't work.

When do I become a senior member? Do I have to buy user title change from shop or does it happen automatically after certain time?

Thanks.

When do I become a senior member? Do I have to buy user title change from shop or does it happen automatically after certain time?

Thanks.
Umh you can change your title in settings.

I'll try that. Thank you :3.
I figured the one in the shop is sold out so there was only auto title change :confused:
You don't have to buy the user title change to have "Senior Member." You just have to be here for a long time and have enough posts, I believe, and then it will automatically change.
If you want to have something other than Senior Member, then yes, I think you can do it in Settings.

uhm MY friend meant to give me bells but they gave it to the wrong account can they get them back?

Do the TBT forums approve of duping?

Say I and a close friend of mine wanted to open a shop where we'd dupe people's items for a price. Would that be allowed?

Last edited:
If you have your Age and Date of Birth hidden, will you still get TBT on your birthday?

If you go to your settings, then look on the lefthand sidebar and click "Edit Profile," you can change your user title there.

Back