• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Internet's Worst Advice Column

Yell really loudly owo what’s this? This call will attract them and then you can ask one.

How tall is too tall?

Play simon says that has a lot of exercise moves. Whoever doesn’t follow the instructions gets zapped.

How do I speed up time?

You need to mutate yourself to surpass it. Jump in a vat of toxic waste and then you can solar away

How can I learn to love again?

I’m gonna Bump this, and ask a new one

What Sims 4 challenge should I do?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m gonna Bump this, and ask a new one

What Sims 4 challenge should I do?

Throw various objects at your TV screen until it stops functioning. Congratulations, you have reset your TV!

I stole the Dark Lord's MacGuffin and now he's after me. What do I do?

Eat it and lie that your worst enemy did.

How do I make my computer not broke?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Run a daycare of 100 children. Seen a youtuber do it and it looked overwhelming. Good luck!

I think I need mods for that if I remember correctly, but I’ll find a way!

But I also wanna do Rags to riches, or The Sim Supply’s Name for it in his pets playthrough. Wags to riches

Last edited:
Depends how your computer is broken and what operating system you are using. If your using windows then use the recovery menu when turning it on before following the on screen instructions

I think I need mods for that if I remember correctly, but I’ll find a way!

But I also wanna do Rags to riches, or The Sim Supply’s Name for it in his pets playthrough. Wags to riches

Ahhhh that's right he did lol. Yeah do that one! Love Sim Supply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't seem to have any problems to advise on, so I'll make one:

How can I turn on the light without getting up?

Depends how your computer is broken and what operating system you are using. If your using windows then use the recovery menu when turning it on before following the on screen instructions

Well, my dad clogged up my hard drive, so it’s as slow as a snail. And unusable
As for operations omg system I use windows 10

@above throw your phone

my dog licked my nostril raw, what should I do?

Back