• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

And you ignored my question, again. Also, did you mean after Evan claimed in this post? A good majority of the votes came after Aron's claim, so it really isn't representative to be listing who was voting

yes i would lynch you first, if that's the question you meant.

dolby if ur town i'll respond to everything you want and apologize profusely post game but i really don't think you are so arguing with you seems like it's going nowhere and doing nothing but making me spend forever on huge wallposts that nobody wants to (or will) read.

also yeah, i meant evan not aronthaer. (only 2-3 people voted after evan's claim)

yes i would lynch you first, if that's the question you meant.

dolby if ur town i'll respond to everything you want and apologize profusely post game but i really don't think you are so arguing with you seems like it's going nowhere and doing nothing but making me spend forever on huge wallposts that nobody wants to (or will) read.

also yeah, i meant evan not aronthaer. (only 2-3 people voted after evan's claim)

Then did you not consider Aron to have slipped then?
oh my GOD

lmfaooooooooooooooo aronthaer you actually just slipped how didn't i notice this earlier

how can you possibly look at your role pm as a townie and think that you're a blue? they're all color co-ordinated. lmao i'm dead. there's no way you're colorblind and you see blue where you should see green. i don't understand.

so i guess dolby/aronthaer, which sort of explains why dolby was so desperate to save aronthaer?

And there's been others, like if you had another reason for townreading Bianca but w/e to that, most are irrelevant/outdated

And really, if you're going to argue yes and I should be lynched first as a larger threat, really I don't see because you should always go after the confirmed scum
(also, I voted before Evan's claim, or even his soft. I know you weren't addressing me specifally and it was a general thing in that, but you did say that in your case against me)

Little over 5 hours to send in or change night actions

Kit has requested a replacement and will probably get enacted with the start of Day 2

Last edited:
oh my GOD

lmfaooooooooooooooo aronthaer you actually just slipped how didn't i notice this earlier

how can you possibly look at your role pm as a townie and think that you're a blue? they're all color co-ordinated. lmao i'm dead. there's no way you're colorblind and you see blue where you should see green. i don't understand.

so i guess dolby/aronthaer, which sort of explains why dolby was so desperate to save aronthaer?

In response to this, as I've said multiple times, I mostly play Ultimate Werewolf. all town roles are blue and all mafia roles are red. So when I went to say my role, instinct kicked in and I said blue for town. Hell I didn't even know that the green text meant anything.

This is based on up to around page 80, because after seven hours and 15 pages of notes I have terrible hand cramp and my motivation has dropped considerably. But I've played way too many games where I've died before I even had a chance to contribute to so time to be a big girl and suck it up.

biancasboutique
The initial concern over deviating from their scum meta bothers me. There is no reason for anyone to even need to consciously think this if they are town, and even less reason to bring it up without relevance.

I didn't like this exchange (spoilered) between Heyden and Bianca. Heyden asked her a question and twice she dodged giving her opinion on Zendel.

fixation as in 2 posts
I'm surprised he didn't react to my vote unless I missed it though. What do you think of him, or are you just gonna say null?

town!zendel is quite lazy....scum!zendel tends to post more

@bianca, i'll ask again, do you think zendel is scum or town?

@heyden, he hasn't done anything scummy yet unless you want me to focus on what fleshy was saying about Evan/Zendel.

So you're null on him, not surprising.

It's also worth noting that after Heyden's final message in this exchange she failed to respond.

On another note, I don't like how she pushed for Aron to role claim if he were blue. Especially as night was 5hrs+ away from ending and day wouldn't have ended early even if Aron had met majority*. Keep in mind also he only had three votes on him (of 18 players). There was absolutely no need to push him to claim under those circumstances which makes me wonder if she was fishing for his role.

*needs to be met before the halfway point of day to end the phase early.

Dolby
Comes across as both confident and uncertain at the same time. I found it hard keeping track of his tone at times. He seemed to bounce around lynch targets and used very causal language, "fine" with lynching Kit (#579), "down for" a lynch on Evan (#610), etc. He didn't seem to care too much who the lynch target was. In-between those two posts I've also noted he tried to push a lynch on inactives (specifically throwing out my name along with Kit and Cleb's).

On the other hand, he has contributed a lot to the discussion. This is why I'm finding it hard to read him. Whenever I played with Dolby he's always been modkilled for being inactive or done just enough to stay in the game regardless of his alignment. So seeing him actually play is like a whole new ball game for me and I'm not sure what to make of it. However, I will say that I don't think I agree with glow's mammoth post on him. I can't follow the logic in it.

In a state that I prefer to describe as something resembling Le Chatelier's Principle, for any of you with knowledge in chemistry, and each post he makes is upsetting the equilibrium in the reaction. For those who don't, it means my opinion of him jumps from post to post. I might need to ISO his posts to form a proper opinion but I'll be honest I really don't feel like doing that right now.

Fleshy
I feel good about Fleshy being town. I found his comparison of two player's posts over similar wording a bit of a reach, but it felt like a very town post to make. I've found that while I don't always agree with his posts I understand the logic on how he came to the conclusions he has made. Language in his posts reads as sincere and shows that he's putting thought into the game. I also like the way he called out Oath and his utterly terrible reason to not contribute. HI I'VE NOT PLAYED A SERIOUS GAME ON TBT IN OVER A YEAR EITHER.

Zendel
I hated his attitude earlier. Those people who claim to not care what people think of them are usually scum getting frustrated and trying to look nonchalant. Heyden also noted in #442 that this sort of behaviour from him is inconsistent with his play regardless of alignment. It makes me wonder if he is purposely trying to change things up? However I did like his response to Heyden's reads earlier today. Not what he said; but just the tone in his post. He's someone that I found really fell under the radar for me on my first read past a certain point and I think I'm going to need to ISO him to work out whether he is more scum or town lent.

Jacob
Not enough evidence.

Heyden
I can't be 100% certain of this until we see scum flip, but his comment about his role name not being "[character] the [species]" seems like something only a town player, certain of the naming conventions in town roles, would post.

Chick
I didn't like this post encouraging Evan to role claim (especially that "Or maybe... are you a blue?" line), and then after deciding not to believe him.

There's only about and hour and a half left until you get lynched.
Just claim now. If you're a Townie then there's no struggle for that.
Or maybe... are you a blue?

@ Evan
Why didn't you even tell us that you were apparently Veteran beforehand?
You told us when you had, like, 5 votes on you.
I don't believe your claim.

Other than this and the bandwagon though, they've been very attentive (sans Daniel's comments about her being in Discord, but that was explained somewhere) and has definitely been making an effort. Adding her to the "need to ISO" list.

Ness
I've explained my read on town already. His posts were so certain and excitable and typical of a town player who really felt they had nailed a scum player. I don't think that level of confidence and elation is easy to imitate. I hope he doesn't leave the game.

xCleb
Why are so many people town-reading Cleb? They haven't done or said anything of any real significance. My most in-depth note on Cleb is on post #493, when they remarked that Zendel didn't like their comments about him and that they felt Evan's read of them felt "fabricated". They also said they'd be around over the weekend and they haven't been. Yes I know that probably sounds hypocritical coming from me but facts are facts.

Kit
Not enough evidence.

Aronthaer
I don't think Toads' posting means that Aron is town. Even if he is mafia, it's likely Toads' would still have posted publicly in order to make sure Aron saw it immediately. I did note that instead of being useful toward the end of day, he just started talking about BotW? A bit odd and I did wonder if it was a diversion tactic.

I think the "blue flip" remark could have been a genuine mistake, rather than a slip. They proceeded to post in #554 "right. I'm still blue right?" which kind of cements this idea for me that they got confused somewhere. They did say it was their first game in {I can't remember time span}, right?

Kermittea and Damniel/Bowie
I'm covering these two together because my thoughts are pretty much conditional. If Karen or Bowie is scum, the other very likely isn't. The start of the game isn't the telling part; it's the continued posts dotted throughout the second half of day one. Karen commented that town Daniel would be more light-hearted, and I find that believable. I feel his change in attitude could be down to being mafia, realising that he couldn't just goof off with Karen all game and actually had to play properly to not let down his team. On the other hand he seemed really quite against Karen til the end, and coupled with her attitude in certain posts, made me suspicious of her. I don't know if I'm explaining this well. But regardless I feel like there is something here beyond just a bit of banter.

oath2order
His excuses make me want to strangle him. The only game I've played on TBT in the past year was a silly one where we didn't even know our own roles. I don't know any of this meta-whatever conversation either. But I still did my best to process it and, had I been online, would have been asking questions on the things I might not have understood in the conversation! GAH.

Dad
Pushing conversation, lets no one slip under the radar, makes good points, and his posts during EoD continued to appear level-headed whereas others became more hostile and frantic. What's stopping me putting him as a solid green is that I find him hard to trust in general as a player. There's a gut doubt there that I can't shake but can't put a finger on a reason why.

glow
I don't think I agree with the wall on Dolby. I find the logic terribly hard to follow. However, there is a sincerity in all of her posts (and the post merges beneath her wall on Dolby) that I find hard to believe is anything but town. Bumped down to yellow for now while I try to recollect my thoughts and add to the ISO list.

i leave my computer on. sometimes im here sometimes im running errands .

I've seen comments like this a few times in this game, so this isn't targeted only at you, but the forum signs you out after 15 minutes. Even if you're set to stay logged in all the time you will be considered offline by the forum software. If someone is lurking in a thread longer than 15 minutes they have refreshed the page.

dude glow that reasoning on heyden is meh

i like to think of bandwagons as russian dolls

the first to vote is the biggest one and they progressively get smaller (in terms of attention)

him voting last does not do anything for me

yeah i can see your point definitely, but i was thinking of it more in the context that dolby/aronthaer/maybe chick were the mafia voting

7 people were on evan, there was absolutely no competition as far as other lynch candidates go - ness, dolby, chick, aronthaer, dad, fleshy, hayden

if dolby, aronthaer & chick are scum then it sort of makes it awkward if the other scum member also votes. it's pretty risky especially if theres only 4 mafia, then that means that the whole scumteam voted evan... but i don't think the whole team did. likely only 2-3, and 1-2 refrained to look better.

hayden had his vote on zendal and if he was mafia it'd be better to just leave it rather than putting his name on a blue lynch when it was already determined that evan was going to be lynched without his vote. if chick is town, hayden could be mafia in that situation, but i don't really see chick as town at the moment

the other possibility is that fleshy/dad is mafia which i see as slightly less likely at the moment tbh

i didn't call you/dolby/chick/fleshy a scumteam, i was listing out people who voted after aronthaers claim and i said there was at least 1 scum between fleshy/you and chick is likely scum as well (regardless of vote timing)

my scumpool is dolby/aronthaer/chick and likely 2 in some of the people i haven't heard enough from to read: jacob/kit/cleb

you voting evan last is interesting bc if you were mafia you would know that the flip was going to be blue and less likely to put your name on it, so i've sort of gone back and forth with you
oh lol, but I still don't see Chick as scum, Dolby maybe the more I think about it, but I'll read over him later when I get the chance

Then did you not consider Aron to have slipped then?

And there's been others, like if you had another reason for townreading Bianca but w/e to that, most are irrelevant/outdated

And really, if you're going to argue yes and I should be lynched first as a larger threat, really I don't see because you should always go after the confirmed scum
(also, I voted before Evan's claim, or even his soft. I know you weren't addressing me specifally and it was a general thing in that, but you did say that in your case against me)

i do consider what aronthaer did as a slip

the reason i didn't scumread bianca was because she said a line about her alignment very matter-of-fact, (after her "scum meta" thing) can't remember specifics now but i thought her tone was genuine at the time. but yeah it's pretty irrelevant now, not really a read i have held onto

i would say that you should be lynched first because

1. i'm more confident on you, i have more reasons to scumread you than i do to scumread aronthaer (his is mostly because i think he slipped, never really noticed him before that)

2. because if you're scum together you started off by bussing him which could mean that he's less of an important role than you

i do consider what aronthaer did as a slip

the reason i didn't scumread bianca was because she said a line about her alignment very matter-of-fact, (after her "scum meta" thing) can't remember specifics now but i thought her tone was genuine at the time. but yeah it's pretty irrelevant now, not really a read i have held onto

i would say that you should be lynched first because

1. i'm more confident on you, i have more reasons to scumread you than i do to scumread aronthaer (his is mostly because i think he slipped, never really noticed him before that)

2. because if you're scum together you started off by bussing him which could mean that he's less of an important role than you

Somebody tell me why this isn't BS please. In no world should an experienced player ever advocate for a lynch outside of somebody who maf slipped in this situation. I can kind of get the second reason, but I see no reason why I should be scumread more than a player who Glow considers to have slipped

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said, I feel so redundant right now. =/

What are people's thoughts on Kit replacing out btw?

tbh i sorta want to die during the night this is tiring

sigh

mafia u kno what to do pls end my suffering

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said, I feel so redundant right now. =/

wut she is?

Less sus because it shows she didn't have time to contribute to begin with

yo what no that logic doesn't make sense

I saw ppl commenting on how kit was online but just not contributing to the thread

I don't remember seeing kit saying she was too busy to contribute

also kit wrote quite a bit early on

if anything she's prob getting a replacement cuz she started getting scumread

That's what I'm thinking too right now too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw ppl commenting on how kit was online but just not contributing to the thread

I'm also thinking this too.

this also extends to dan too who managed to play like a bazillion discord mafia games last night

Nah, nobodies actively saw Kit lurking and said anything about it which likely means that she hasn't been viewing the thread that much. Two posts in the course of 15 minutes isn't "quite a bit". I'll be slightly sus of her replacement due to the content of those reads. Also, that's just mean at the end

Back