The Legend of Zelda: Viliatris Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Good, good. I like this so far, and the water spirits are going to be more important? This sounds good.
They are going to be very important... extremely important, might I say.... :rolleyes:

BULERIAS said:
Good, good. I like this so far, and the water spirits are going to be more important? This sounds good.
They are going to be very important... extremely important, might I say.... :rolleyes:
This gets better and better. Bul, you really have a knack for this.

BULERIAS said:
This gets better and better. Bul, you really have a knack for this.
All of the comments that I got for this were very positive, so I might have a knack for this. :rolleyes:

Very good. i liked when the wolves came. It was a good description of Istrad meditating. My question is, will Link and Gaduki ever continue there romance?

BASTOISE99 said:
Very good. i liked when the wolves came. It was a good description of Istrad meditating. My question is, will ]
Oh yes, they will. I just don't want to break from the overall story just yet.

Alright. I was hoping to see them get back togwether. You've drifted from not having many cliff hangars. thats ok though. I've read enough of those.

BASTOISE99 said:
Alright. I was hoping to see them get back togwether. You've drifted from not having many cliff hangars. thats ok though. I've read enough of those.
Oh, there'll be one next chapter, I think.

And prepare for a <big><big><big><big><big>GIANT</big></big></big> plot twist at the end. And I mean <big><big><big><big><big>GIANT!</big></big></big> :evillaugh:

Very good, Bul. The wolf creatures was something I didn't expect. Also, your story has to do a lot with past lives. Will this element of the story deepen?

Very good, Bul. The wolf creatures was something I didn't expect. Also, your story has to do a lot with past lives. Will this element of the story deepen?
I'm actually not yet sure about deepening the whole past life concept just yet. I might, though.

Okay, now.... sorry everyone for not writing a little faster, but I think I finally got a grip in the next Chapter... it's coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back