The Legend of Zelda: Viliatris Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blast, I don't think I'll get the next chapter in a week or so, but please don't lock this..

BULERIAS said:
Blast, I don't think I'll get the next chapter in a week or so, but please don't lock this..
I think he locked the other ones because BAMBAM! left TBT... ... ... ... ...

Wow Bul, all I can say is wow. You are a very talented writer. You've got another writer. As for the favorite chapter thing, I would also say 10, the most recent one.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Wow Bul, all I can say is wow. You are a very talented writer. You've got another writer. As for the favorite chapter thing, I would also say 10, the most recent one.
Thanks for the compliments.

:D

I just started work on Chapter 11.

BULERIAS said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Thanks for the compliments.

:D

I just started work on Chapter 11.
Oh, good, good. I can't wait.

Good job! I knew the water spirits were going to be important! I didn't think the assasin was the bartener though. Nice job bul! I might stay up a little later now.

BASTOISE99 said:
Good job! I knew the water spirits were going to be important! I didn't think the assasin was the bartener though. Nice job bul! I might stay up a little later now.
Glad you like it.

:p

The water spirits are going to be more important than you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back