The Legend of Zelda: Viliatris Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BASTOISE99 said:
Your a good writer.
Thank you. Chapter 10 is finally flowing better. If I want to write something good, it has to flow seamlessly, and not be a chore.

good! I liked this line:'masterful sword-master' That made me laugh. Anyways, i can't blelieve the king is dead. Or is he? that was funny viliatris was vanished. He lost.

BASTOISE99 said:
good! I liked this line:'masterful sword-master' That made me laugh. Anyways, i can't blelieve the king is dead. Or is he? that was funny viliatris was vanished. He lost.
Some definite things -

The King is dead. He won't come back.
Viliatris was sent to a Death Portal, and will eventually break free.

Now then, before I write Chapter 11, I'd like to know which Chapter all of my readers found the best. Everyone, post your favorite chapter! And say why you liked it.

Very hard to decide....probably trhis last one. (not because I didn't read the earlier ones) It was pretty suspenseful and kept me guessing as I read it. 'would viliatris kill link? would link kill viliatris? would link ever see his companions agan? would jorgito still be alive?'

BASTOISE99 said:
Very hard to decide....probably trhis last one. (not because I didn't read the earlier ones) It was pretty suspenseful and kept me guessing as I read it. 'would viliatris kill ]
Yeah, I love leaving questions at the end, and suspensful endings.

Current Standings -

1st - Chapter 10

BASTOISE99 said:
No. I thought they were going to meet the king and he would help slay viliatris.
Ha! You thought that this was the end... it's nowhere near the end.... I'll robably finish it by Chapter 70 or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back