• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Level Thread

Level 67.... Only bought tickets once again, for the one kk item I was short, I refuse to waste money on phone games haha, just been playing regularly since it came out in november in canada

Level 52. Haven't spent any real money on the game. I've completed my flower/bug/fish catalog without buying any of them but completing my clothing and furniture catalog aren't real high on my list, since I don't want to buy stuff I don't find attractive. Maybe once I'm level 80 and have a gazillion Bells and nothing else to do. :D

Last edited:
I’m level 81. All amenities are upgraded to highest level. RV is upgraded and paid off. Working on the flower furniture. I play way too much but I love this game!

Does anything happen when you pay off your RV? Do you get anything?

Unfortunately, no, there isn’t anything you receive after paying off the loan. I figured I had a lot of bells so I paid it off. I wish there was something you receive for it!

Im level 35.
Dont play it all the time, play a fair bit during events but im taking my time with this game so i dont burn out with it.
Have had it since release but enjoying it!

I turned 79 yesterday and almost at 79.5 tonight. I'm retired so I have some time on my hands :blush:

Back