• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Wood has been fully restocked for the day! Sorry for the delay, was chasing around the gigas giant clam for 5 hours.

Last edited:
is 100 the max order for fishbait? if not then id like to order 200 :D will pay in igb

Hi, if you still have them I need the Amber, Right Megalo side, and Tricera skull. What would a price on that be?

Hi! Can I get 30 wood for 3 TBT? (I hope I understood the payment instructions but correct me if i'm wrong!^^")

Hi, if you still have them I need the Amber, Right Megalo side, and Tricera skull. What would a price on that be?
I still have them and will be able to PM you later when I’m available!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Can I get 30 wood for 3 TBT? (I hope I understood the payment instructions but correct me if i'm wrong!^^")
That’s correct! I’ll be sure to PM you later when I’m available!

Ill take all the wood left please, its 60k per stack if I pay with bells right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back