• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
can i please get the ptera body, it’s the last fossil i need! it’s 3 tbt right? i got a little confused reading that 😅

Hey could I get:
3 stacks of stone
1 stack of wood
1 stack of hardwood

for 1 stack of iron?

Last edited:
I'm interested in a stack of wood and both of your australopith fossils. That's 15 iron nuggets right?

I hope I'm reading your post correctly;

Am I able to pay 5 iron nuggets for an identified mammoth torso? :')

Hey could I get:
3 stacks of stone
1 stack of wood
1 stack of hardwood

for 1 stack of iron?
I'll PM you to see if you're still interested! Sorry for the delay!
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested in a stack of wood and both of your australopith fossils. That's 15 iron nuggets right?
PMing you now!

Could I buy all your normal wood? I offer IGB and star frags!
PMing you!

Officially all out of wood so if you weren't PM'd, continue to check back each day for restocking!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in many stacks of regular wood whenever you have more in stock! I'd like to offer IGB as I don't have much of anything else 😣

I’d love to offer for regular wood as well! I can offer anything outside of that, iron, gold, and stone.

Thank you to all those interested in wood. To keep things fair, -> *If a material is sold out, please "watch" thread to be notified of a restock. Everything is first-come, first-serve.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back