• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I would like to buy the following DIYs:

- Spooky Fence
- Star Clock
- Mush Parasol
- Stone tablet

Thank you! :)
Hello! You got it, sending PM now :)
Post automatically merged:

hi, can I order a stack of apples and pears?
Hi! Of course, sending PM now :)

Whenever you have a Mermaid Fence DIY available, I'd like to buy it, please. Sending some TBT now! (Been swimming looking for Pascal for too long already and all I got was a pearl!)

Let’s do 4 stacks for 15 TBT ;). I’ll probably be around this time tomorrow too, but can try to check in a bit earlier.

can i get 3 stacks of bamboo pieces ? thank u ! (thats 12 TBT right ? T^T;)

Hi Justin! Do you have rainbow feathers available or mermaid fence diy?

Hi Justin! Do you have rainbow feathers available or mermaid fence diy?
Hello! I can definitely get you a mermaid fence DIY by tomorrow for 5 TBT if interested. For the feathers, I believe Festivale is time-locked until the day of the event, so none of the feathers should be available right now. I could be wrong, and if so, I'd be happy to get you feathers too.

Hello! I can definitely get you a mermaid fence DIY by tomorrow for 5 TBT if interested. For the feathers, I believe Festivale is time-locked until the day of the event, so none of the feathers should be available right now. I could be wrong, and if so, I'd be happy to get you feathers too.
I actually have no idea myself if they are! LOL 😢 I got the red stall and I'm dying for the rainbow or/and purple LOL 😭 but they most likely are, I'm sure--locked. I'll just wait a bit till then!! Thanks so much 🥺🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back