• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, it's me again! Can I order a stack of Aquarius fragments? I know you don't have them right now, but if you ever restock them, I'll take one. Thanks! :)

hey!! do you have the raccoon figurine diy & maple pond stone diy available to order? would that be 10 tbt?

hi ! in need of bamboo stacks again !! just two this time c:

hi Jhine! I thought i'd combine my orders into one order here (if thats okie)
I am needing like a stack of apples, the apple table diy and like 15 white pansy petals! plus like 2 mil bells!
tell me how much you'd like for all of it. I know you don't list the flower petals but I thought I should ask anyways ^.^

hi Jhine! I thought i'd combine my orders into one order here (if thats okie)
I am needing like a stack of apples, the apple table diy and like 15 white pansy petals! plus like 2 mil bells!
tell me how much you'd like for all of it. I know you don't list the flower petals but I thought I should ask anyways ^.^
Hello there! I'd be happy to help you out with this :) I'll PM you!

Hello! Are the villager posters on the same Switch as the photos? Either way, could I pre-order Cleo and Gayle's photo for now please? :)

May I please order five stacks of 🌟 star fragments ?

hi, justin! hope you’re doing well. it’s been a hot minute aha but i’m finally ready for my first order of 2021! ☺️ if possible, could i please preorder the following;

1 stack of each egg type (water, earth, leaf, stone, wood, sky)
summer-shell rug diy
mom’s handmade apron (family)?

if i did my math right, i believe the total comes to 30 tbt? my math skills are a little rusty, though, so might be wrong lol. ;P

hi, justin! hope you’re doing well. it’s been a hot minute aha but i’m finally ready for my first order of 2021! ☺ if possible, could i please preorder the following;

1 stack of each egg type (water, earth, leaf, stone, wood, sky)
summer-shell rug diy
mom’s handmade apron (family)?

if i did my math right, i believe the total comes to 30 tbt? my math skills are a little rusty, though, so might be wrong lol. ;P
Hello Xara! I'm doing great, hope you're doing well too :) Most definitely can and 30 TBT is correct! I'll send a PM now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back