• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I made a post about looking for DIYs but thought I'd also check with you to see if you have any of the ones I'm looking for. Thanks!

Wands - Cosmos Wand, Golden Wand, Ice Wand, Iron Wand, Lily Wand, Mum Wand, Tree-Branch Wand, Tulip Wand,
Mushroom - Mush Log, Mush Parasol, Mush Partition, Mush Table
Frozen/Snowboy - Frozen Chair, Frozen Pillar, Frozen Sculpture, Frozen Tree, Frozen Treat, Ice Flooring, Ice Wall, Ice Wand, Snowperson Head, Three-Tiered Snowperson
Festive - Big Festive Tree, Festive Rug, Festive Tree, Illuminated Present, Illuminated Reindeer, Jingle Wall
Young & Regular Bamboo - Pan Flute & Bamboo Partition
Hello again! I’d be happy to get you all these DIYs for 5 TBT each once I’m back online in the morning tomorrow EST :) feel free to PM me an updated list if you manage to get some through your post though/what you’re interested in getting from me tomorrow. Thanks so much!

Hello again! I’d be happy to get you all these DIYs for 5 TBT each once I’m back online in the morning tomorrow EST :) feel free to PM me an updated list if you manage to get some through your post though/what you’re interested in getting from me tomorrow. Thanks so much!
That would be great! I did have someone offer to sell me a few of them so if I do buy from them I'll update my order. Thanks so much!

Edit: Would it also be possible for me to add a stack of Gold Nuggets to my order? I understand if it's not possible but I forget to ask for them originally. Thank you!

Hi,
Could I please order some DIYs?

I would like

Lily Wreath
Tulip Wreath
Bunny Day Arch
Bunny Day Bed
Bunny Day Festive Balloons
Bunny Day Lamp
Bunny Day Merry Balloons
Bunny Day Stool
Bunny Day Vanity
Bunny Day Table
Bunny Day Wardrobe

Thanks!

hey again! i'd like the following diys for 100 tbt total ^_^ thanks for doing this!
  1. small cardboard boxes
  2. star head
  3. tree standee
  4. wobbling Zipper toy
  5. stacked magazines
  6. juicy-apple tv
  7. festive top set
  8. frozen-treat set
  9. aries rocking chair
  10. astronaut suit
  11. yellow-leaf pile
  12. illuminated present
  13. illuminated tree
  14. illuminated reindeer
  15. three-tiered snowperson
  16. traditional balancing toy
  17. tabletop festive tree
  18. shell partition
  19. space shuttle
  20. pine bonsai tree

Could I pre-order these DIYs, please? Thank you so much!!
Sending TBT, please let me know if I miscalculated!

1. Autumn wall
  2. Colored-leaves flooring
  3. Forest flooring
  4. Forest wall
  5. Maple-leaf pochette
  6. Maple-leaf pond stone
  7. Maple-leaf DIY
  8. Mush lamp DIY
  9. Mush log DIY
  10. Mush low stool
  11. Mush partition
  12. Mush umbrella
  13. Mush wall
  14. Mush wand
  15. Tree's bounty arch

I want the following:
  • 4 Orange Stacks
  • 2 Peach Stacks
  • 2 Empty Cans
  • 1 Boot
It's 9 Stacks, so it's 32 TBT, as 1 of the Stacks is FREE.

hello again! i wanted to order a stack of wood, hardwood, softwood, and iron nuggets! i think this is a total of 15 tbt w/ the discount. i can pm you when i’m available! thanks C:

Is it possible to pre-order 5 stacks of stone for 20 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back