• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello again! Go fig I recently put an order in your other shop. 🤣 Low key almost PMed you since we have a convo already, but probably should just post here to make it all formal and such.

Anywho, I’m interested in pre-ordering 2 copies of the mushroom lamp DIY.

Hello again! Go fig I recently put an order in your other shop. 🤣 Low key almost PMed you since we have a convo already, but probably should just post here to make it all formal and such.

Anywho, I’m interested in pre-ordering 2 copies of the mushroom lamp DIY.
Hello again! Sounds great to me, adding it now :D

Hi! I'm hoping to be able to order some Seasonal & Star Fragment materials. Currently, the inventory is showing the items I'm looking for are out of stock. I know some of these are more of a pain to get so if you need a lot of time or would rather not take on my order I understand.
Thanks!

Star Frags: Capricorn x 1, Gemini x 1, Pisces x 1, Sagittarius x 1 & Taurus x 1
Seasonal: Blue Ornaments x 1, Gold Ornaments x 1, Red Ornaments x 1 & Snowflakes x 1

I think the total is 36TBT. Thanks again!

Hi! I'm hoping to be able to order some Seasonal & Star Fragment materials. Currently, the inventory is showing the items I'm looking for are out of stock. I know some of these are more of a pain to get so if you need a lot of time or would rather not take on my order I understand.
Thanks!

Star Frags: Capricorn x 1, Gemini x 1, Pisces x 1, Sagittarius x 1 & Taurus x 1
Seasonal: Blue Ornaments x 1, Gold Ornaments x 1, Red Ornaments x 1 & Snowflakes x 1

I think the total is 36TBT. Thanks again!
Hello again! I'll be able to get all of these for you :) I'll send a PM now!

good evening! i was wondering if you sell bush starts (namely blue hydrangeas) and if so, how much tbt do you charge? thanks!

good evening! i was wondering if you sell bush starts (namely blue hydrangeas) and if so, how much tbt do you charge? thanks!
Good evening! I can get you a stack(s) of Blue-hydrangea Starts (10) for 4 TBT each! Would have to be a pre-order though since I currently don't have them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back