• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Do you happen to sell diys? Specifically the log extra long sofa? Or the wooden bookshelf! Or do you have them cataloged? If so, would it be possible to have you order them? 💖

could i have a tire and the remaining iron stacks?
I’ll be sure to PM you first thing tomorrow morning!
Post automatically merged:

Do you happen to sell diys? Specifically the log extra long sofa? Or the wooden bookshelf! Or do you have them cataloged? If so, would it be possible to have you order them? 💖

I don’t have any extra DIYs, but I can craft them for you if needed!

Now introducing a one-time special category! Get it before it's gone because they will be removed from the list after!

Materials have been restocked, and are still currently being restocked, so these numbers may go up in the next 30 minutes.

Even more materials available than this morning! Don't forget to check out the one-time specials section before they're gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back