• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I buy all your iron nuggets, stone, clay, wood, hardwood and softwood please? I can pay with tbt. How much will that be?
Hi! The wood and stone are currently pending sold from last night while I was sleeping (just woke up, haven't updated), and so is 2 of 7 stacks of the iron, however the rest is up for sale! (I can always PM you later about a restock of wood and stone if you want)

For the rest:
5 stacks of iron = 25 TBT
11 stacks of clay = 33 TBT
59 stacks of hardwood = 177 TBT
74 stacks of softwood = 222 TBT

Total (with - 90 from 2 off every 10) = 367 TBT

Are wood still availible? It says there are 2 stacks but theres a thing that says (2 pending) so im a lil confused if so ill buy 2 stacks

Name: Rena
Island: Komorebi
Order:
- 15 stacks of Fish Bait
Payment: 75 tbt

Name: Rena
Island: Komorebi
Order:
- 15 stacks of Fish Bait
Payment: 75 tbt
All yours! Can do it for 61 TBT too :) will PM you!
Post automatically merged:

Are wood still availible? It says there are 2 stacks but theres a thing that says (2 pending) so im a lil confused if so ill buy 2 stacks
They were sold, however I will be restocking today and can PM you once I get more!

Last edited:
Materials very low due to a busy day selling, but some are still available and more will be restocked! 4 stacks of wood still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back