• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi I'd like to order these DIY
Crescent moon chair
Nova light
Mush lamp
Mush Parasol
Mush table
Mush low stool
Hyacinth lamp
Mum cushion

Me again, too. I need some more DIY's to keep me busy, please. ;)

blue rose wreath
cool pansy wreath
flying saucer
golden shovel
golden axe
natural mum wreath
cherry blossom bonsai

This is a materials order that I would like to pick up on Saturday if it works for you, please. Are stacks 30? If so:

1 stack of gold nuggets
floor lights-1 each of: orange; red; purple; blue; light blue; green
beach towel-cyan zigzag
double sofa-green
puppy plushies- 1 each of: beige; black; spotted; red; lemon & white; grey & white
antique bureau, chair & wardrobe-all brown
lucky cat-white
screen wall
anchor statue-retro
imperial wardrobe & partition-both black
rattan stool-black
throwback containers-1 each of: green; red; blue; yellow; white; black; light blue

Thank you!

This is a materials order that I would like to pick up on Saturday if it works for you, please. Are stacks 30? If so:

1 stack of gold nuggets
floor lights-1 each of: orange; red; purple; blue; light blue; green
beach towel-cyan zigzag
double sofa-green
puppy plushies- 1 each of: beige; black; spotted; red; lemon & white; grey & white
antique bureau, chair & wardrobe-all brown
lucky cat-white
screen wall
anchor statue-retro
imperial wardrobe & partition-both black
rattan stool-black
throwback containers-1 each of: green; red; blue; yellow; white; black; light blue

Thank you!
Hello again! For the gold nuggets, a stack is indeed 30 :) adding this order to the existing order now!

Hi Jhine! Quick question. If I read your first post on this thread correctly, you sell all diy recipes correct? I might not be able to collect all the Sakura recipes in time and wanted to know if I could order them all. Let me know if you do. 🙂

Hi Jhine! Quick question. If I read your first post on this thread correctly, you sell all diy recipes correct? I might not be able to collect all the Sakura recipes in time and wanted to know if I could order them all. Let me know if you do. 🙂
Hello again! That is correct, feel free to order whichever DIYs you’d like and I’ll have them for you by the next day :)

Hello again! That is correct, feel free to order whichever DIYs you’d like and I’ll have them for you by the next day :)

Awesome! I missed the bunny day recipes too and I will let you know when I’m ready to order. Just reset one last time to change my island name back to an older one yesterday, so I’m letting a friend hold on to the bells and NMTs you gave me so I could reset. She’s delivering them to me right now. 😊

Awesome! I missed the bunny day recipes too and I will let you know when I’m ready to order. Just reset one last time to change my island name back to an older one yesterday, so I’m letting a friend hold on to the bells and NMTs you gave me so I could reset. She’s delivering them to me right now. 😊
Good luck with your new island! Take all the time you need :D

hello!!!

i would like to order the DIYs for the mum cushion, garden bench, and the lily record player :)

hiii once again, im placing an order as im seeing you're unavailable no worries to respond fast ^^ my order includes diy so i think it can't be fulfill today anyway

here's what i need:
- the Mush stool DIY
- the Mush Parasol DIY
- the Mush Partition DIY
- 1 stack of skinny mushrooms
- 1 stack of clay

thank you very much! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back