• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hiii once again, im placing an order as im seeing you're unavailable no worries to respond fast ^^ my order includes diy so i think it can't be fulfill today anyway

here's what i need:
- the Mush stool DIY
- the Mush Parasol DIY
- the Mush Partition DIY
- 1 stack of skinny mushrooms
- 1 stack of clay

thank you very much! :blush:
Hello again! I can help you out with this :) sending PM now!

Hi! I have 11 tbt, how many stacks of regular wood and iron nuggets could I get (if I could spread them out evenly that would be awesome!)

Could I get 2 stacks of coral for 8 TBT?
Hello! Definitely can, sending PM now :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I have 11 tbt, how many stacks of regular wood and iron nuggets could I get (if I could spread them out evenly that would be awesome!)
Hello! For 12 TBT (since I see you have 14 now), I can get you 3 stacks of materials, so 2 of one and 1 of the other :) I am however, out of wood and iron nuggets right now. However, I'm happy to take a pre-order and can have your order ready by tomorrow morning EST, and then available all day after that as well :D Up to you of course, sorry for any inconvenience!

hi again! :)

i'm interested in the DIYs for:
- ironwood chair
- rose bed
- tall lantern
- fruit basket

May I buy these diys:

Mushroom wand
Mush log
Mush parasol
Mush table
Mush wall
Mush partition

Cherry-blossom clock
Blossom-viewing lantern
Cherry-blossom-leaf pile
Cherry-blossom pond stone
Cherry-blossom-trees wall

55 tbt?

May I buy these diys:

Mushroom wand
Mush log
Mush parasol
Mush table
Mush wall
Mush partition

Cherry-blossom clock
Blossom-viewing lantern
Cherry-blossom-leaf pile

55 tbt?
Hello again! Certainly can, 55 TBT is correct :) Sending PM now!

Hi, could I get the following DIYs:
Cherry-blossom wand

Comes to 15tbt! thank youu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back