• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Bump for the late night people! However I won't be able to fulfill the orders until tomorrow. Feel free to claim what you want, and if possible give me a time (with timezone-I'm EST) on when you think you'll be available tomorrow to finish the trade. Thanks!!

-If not, material shop will of course be open again all day tomorrow!

Hi I would like to buy two of every fragment. Four for Cancer though. My math might be wrong but its adds up to 24 tbt?

Edit: zodiac fragments.

Hi I would like to buy two of every fragment. Four for Cancer though. My math might be wrong but its adds up to 24 tbt?

Edit: zodiac fragments.
I got 24 TBT as well :) offline for tonight, is there an ideal time tomorrow (EST) that I can PM you to finish this trade? I’ll definitely save them for you!

Good morning bump! Due to some turnip selling, wood hasn't been completely restocked yet. Check back later for a full restock on your favorite material! As for now, please feel free to grab any materials still available and I'll send you a PM right away!

can i have the identified dinosaur track and 1 stack of bamboo shoots

total: 3 tbts
Hi! The total would be 5 TBT :) but yes you can! I'll PM you shortly!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Can I have:
  • 2 stacks of young bamboo
  • 2 stacks of cancer fragments
Hi! The cancer fragments and young bamboo come by 1 piece as I do not have enough for stacks.

Ok! I’ll buy all 13 cancer frags and the young bamboo you have. What would be my total in tbt?
So 13 fragments x3 = 39 TBT
23 young spring bamboo x1 = 23 TBT
Total = 62 TBT, then -2 every 10 TBT = 50 TBT

Since they aren't complete stacks, it makes it a bit more expensive than usual so how about I cut down the 50 TBT to 40 TBT?

So 13 fragments x3 = 39 TBT
23 young spring bamboo x1 = 23 TBT
Total = 62 TBT, then -2 every 10 TBT = 50 TBT

Since they aren't complete stacks, it makes it a bit more expensive than usual so how about I cut down the 50 TBT to 40 TBT?
You got a deal. Are you free now to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back