• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
STOP the Presses!

Wood is back in stock, a solid 7 stacks! Get your materials here today, not going to find it cheaper anywhere else!

Hi there! May I please order:
  • 10 stacks of fish bait (50)
  • 4 stacks of clay (16)
  • 7 stacks of wood (35)
I believe the total is 101 tbt!

hi can I buy a stack of star fragments and 2 stacks of large star fragments?
How much is that?
Hi! Unfortunately I don't have 2 stacks of large fragments, just 4 pieces left. They are being sold by the piece. How many would you like along the stack of normal star fragments?

Sorry about that!

Hi! Unfortunately I don't have 2 stacks of large fragments, just 4 pieces left. They are being sold by the piece. How many would you like along the stack of normal star fragments?

Sorry about that!
I’ll take the 4 pieces and the stack of normal star fragments

Out of some of the major materials, but wood will be back tomorrow morning! Fish bait probably tonight.

Be sure to hit "watch" on this thread to be notified of updates! Thread is forever ongoing and nowhere else has cheaper materials per stack!

hi! could i please buy 2 stacks of summer shells and 1 myllokumingia (i think i spelled that totally wrong holy crap) for 6 tbt?

3 stacks of wood are still available today! 7 stacks of fish bait have been replenished with more coming later tonight. Who needs some softwood? If you quote this message, buy a different material, and then buy a minimum of 5 stacks of softwood, the softwood will cost 1 TBT per stack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back