• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I most likely won't have that amount of stone for a few days since it recently was all bought out. Takes longer than the wood to restock but I can definitely PM you about the wood tomorrow!

oh i see, no problem! i would definitely love if you could pm me about the wood when you restock tomorrow, though, thanks!

if you have today, I'll buy all wood/ clay/ iron nuggets/fish baits with star frags. lmk.
Going to be selling turnips for a bit today, but later afternoon (EST) I should have all the clay and fish bait available. May need to wait until tomorrow for more wood/iron nuggets.

230 fish bait + 240 clay would be 54 star fragments.

i would appreciate if you would let me know when you have more iron nuggets. i can pay in star fragments and rusted parts. thank you ^^

hi there! i have a lovely cosmos crown and 3tbt, i was wondering if i could buy all your stone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back