• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I preorder 120 wood and 120 hardwood? :D be more that happy to offer tbt and start rags! Whatever you would like!

i have a dark rose wreath diy and 10tbt! can i preorder 120 normal wood and 70 stone for later today?

Last edited:
How many bells for all the stone?
Post automatically merged:

And all the branches?

i have a dark rose wreath diy and 10tbt! can i preorder 120 normal wood and 70 stone for later today?
Sorry, all out for today but always restocking every day! Thank you!

Hi, I’ll pay 10 tbt for 60 wood, 20 softwood, and 20 hardwood please :)
All out of wood for today but still have 20 soft and 20 hard if you're still interested!

hello! i’d also like to preorder wood! but it looks like it has all been preordered ahh :c
All out for today, but always adding more every day!

Sorry, all out for today but always restocking every day! Thank you!

All out of wood for today but still have 20 soft and 20 hard if you're still interested!

All out for today, but always adding more every day!

no worries! is there any way i can reserve the 120 wood and 70 stone for tomorrow?

no worries! is there any way i can reserve the 120 wood and 70 stone for tomorrow?
I most likely won't have that amount of stone for a few days since it recently was all bought out. Takes longer than the wood to restock but I can definitely PM you about the wood tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back