• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi again! Could I get all 4 stacks of weeds for 8 TBT? I'm available for the next few hours for either pickup or dropoff :)

Some wood stacks have been restocked! Working on restocking weeds and rock materials! If interested in those, just let me know!

Offline tonight but will find a time tomorrow to finish any pending trades from over night! Big time rock material restocked just occurred! Fish bait lowered to 4 TBT per stack!

Hi again! Can I order 2 stacks of wood and 1 stack of fishbait? ^-^

The total amount would be 14 TBT but with the -2 TBT the final total is 12 TBT? correct me if i'm wrong!

I look forward to your PM! (side note: I'm on PST!)

Hi again! Can I order 2 stacks of wood and 1 stack of fishbait? ^-^

The total amount would be 14 TBT but with the -2 TBT the final total is 12 TBT? correct me if i'm wrong!

I look forward to your PM! (side note: I'm on PST!)
That is correct! :) I should be available around 2-3pm EST. I'll send you a message then!

Materials are ready to be bought. Materials are ready to go to a good home. Please help materials storm free from the storage!

Offline for the night, will finish any pending trades first thing tomorrow morning (EST).

Update to Shop:

2 off every 10 is no more. HOWEVER, so is the 5 TBT per stack section! All materials range from 1-4 per stack now, making it even cheaper than before!

need lots of conches and venus combs, but not the other shells, hoping we can work out a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back