• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Available for pick-up or delivery on any orders from 6:30-7:30pm EST tonight! Feel free to order now and we shall finish the trade in about 2 hours!

Materials aren't selling as quickly lately, so restocking has been slowing down. If there's a material you'd like more of that I currently don't have enough of right now, please let me know and I will restock quicker!

Hi! Selling gold nuggets for 3 TBT a piece, which would be 57 TBT. After the -2 off every 10 discount, total is 47 TBT :)
Oh, that’s a little confusing because it says items in purple are 1 TBT a piece, but I do see those listed under the three TBT. I thought it was too good to be true! Sorry, a bit much for me :)

Hello!
I'm hoping to snag these from you~
x10 Pearls (30tbt)
x2 Wood Stacks (10tbt)
x5 Hardwood Stacks (5tbt)
Total = 45tbt (- 2 tbt per 10 spent)
Final Total= 37tbt

Did I do that right? either way thank you! &please correct my price if I'm wrong!

Hello!
I'm hoping to snag these from you~
x10 Pearls (30tbt)
x2 Wood Stacks (10tbt)
x5 Hardwood Stacks (5tbt)
Total = 45tbt (- 2 tbt per 10 spent)
Final Total= 37tbt

Did I do that right? either way thank you! &please correct my price if I'm wrong!
That is correct! :) I’ll PM you as soon as I’m back in an hour or so!

Offline tonight but any orders tonight will be fulfilled first thing tomorrow! 5 new full stacks of wood will be added.

Just a late night bump for anyone who might be interested in some materials first thing in the morning or all day again tomorrow (EST).

Material shop open again this morning! More wood will be back in stock later, plenty of other materials currently available. Come get them today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back