• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I have one Aquarius, Cancer, Capricorn, Gemini, Leo, Libra, & Virgo frag?

Looking to get rid of the last stacks/pieces of materials in storage! Will not be restocking, but when I come across materials I'm not using, I'll do free giveaways!

Capricorn fragment x2
Elegant mushroom x5
Flat mushroom x15
Gold nugget x1
Libra fragment x3
Round mushroom x10

36 TBT? :)

ill happily buy all of your star fragments and summer shells! im looking to make a bunch of celeste and summer items anyway so hopefully this will be enough

ill happily buy all of your star fragments and summer shells! im looking to make a bunch of celeste and summer items anyway so hopefully this will be enough
Awesome! To be clear you'd like 46 stacks of star fragments and 30 stacks of summer shells for 76 TBT?

Tons of materials left! Won't be restocking, as all must GO! If I come across more materials, it will be added here. If I come across them AFTER the shop has closed, free giveaways will begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back