• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Get the materials while they're cheap! There's a chance I will revive the shop in a week or less, then materials will be 4 TBT per stack!

Is the material limit per item or is it cumulative?
For example am I only limited to 5 total (3 stacks of stone and 2 of hardwood for a total of 5) or could I order 5 stone and 5 hardwood?

Can I order four stacks of iron nuggets and a stack of stone?

And also, I want six pieces of young spring bamboo. By any chance, do you have four tires sitting in your storage? :D

Is the material limit per item or is it cumulative?
For example am I only limited to 5 total (3 stacks of stone and 2 of hardwood for a total of 5) or could I order 5 stone and 5 hardwood?
I’m fine with 5 stacks of stone and 5 stacks of hardwood :) I’ll PM you!
Post automatically merged:

Can I order four stacks of iron nuggets and a stack of stone?

And also, I want six pieces of young spring bamboo. By any chance, do you have four tires sitting in your storage? :D
Unfortunately no tires right now, I'll let you know if I get any once I go fishing :) I'll PM you for the others right now!

Last edited:
Hello, please add your rusted parts to the order tmr. Showing 3 stacks so would that be 12 tbt?

Thanks again, talk soon

Hi there! May I reserve one stack of Old Tires with you? I'll be available to trade after 6 PM EST. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back