The New Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only seen like 4 episodes of pokemon, and they were the new ones.

I think I'm going to go through them all.

I usually watched the new Pokemon after school.
Guess I'll be watching this too despite Brock leaving. I think Joy looks better.

Bacon Boy said:
Josh. said:
It's weird how most people are saying "I'm not watching the anime anymore" when they actually never did anymore :p
They're trying to fit in. It's so cute. I know I'll end up watching it anyways.
I wasn't a rabid fan of the anime, but I used to watch it in the mornings if/when I woke up at that ungodly time. 7:00 or so. *censored.2.0*'s early.

anyway, I have one VHS tape, and I have the whole first season/series sitting on my hard drive/ipod, if I ever have the time to just sit there and watch them all.. but honestly, I'd rather be watching something else. :|

...Meh, could be worse. His eyes have been due for a revamp, they didn't match the anime, though I'm not too crazy about the new hat for some reason. Why not choose one hat and stick with it? I liked the original hat better. I'm more interested in the new girl character, though. She reminds me of Jasmine from Olivine City, and she isn't in the games (or at least, she doesn't appear to be), so she actually has a chance at being unique.

Peekab00m said:
I heard the woman that did pika's voice died.

Ash looks like hes on drugs.

Omg that yellow green monkey lion was somewhat cute.
awhh she died? :(

now a new pikachu voice. haha itd be funny if it was a really ugly deep man voice :p

He got contacts. His Iris upgraded. Dento has no sclera.

This should be called "Pocket Monsters: Best W-EYE-shes."

Sylar said:
As long as they don't continue to show it at 7am like the did for D/P, I'll watch it.
but.. that's how it's been for the entire series, hasn't it? :/ except for those afternoon showings, with hours of old reruns..

Psychonaut said:
Sylar said:
As long as they don't continue to show it at 7am like the did for D/P, I'll watch it.
but.. that's how it's been for the entire series, hasn't it? :/ except for those afternoon showings, with hours of old reruns..
Nope. They'd be shown at 10 AM back when it was owned by 4Kids. I miss those days; the new voices ruined it, and I stopped watching it also because it was way too early.

Every episode is about one day in Ash's life.
They make a new episode every week.
Ash is 30 years old.

CONCLUSION (1): He's married and he won't catch them all.
CONCLUSION (2): He's somewhere around the 20th generation right now.

[Nook said:
,Aug 27 2010, 10:57:02 PM]Every episode is about one day in Ash's life.
Ash is 30 years old.

what?
if every episode is one day of his life, he's only like.. two years older than he originally started, at most.
or are you saying it's similar to king of the hill, and you just get to see one day out of every week?

either way, no. ash never ages, and when he does, he ages backwards.

@ kimono girl, I meant when they were shown in the weekday mornings back when I was in elementary school (like 10/11 years ago, I guess?) they showed before/when i was leaving, so it had to be before 10 am.

as for the new episodes on saturdays, kids wb used to show the unpopular shows earlier, IIRC

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Ash is 30 years old.

what?
if every episode is one day of his life, he's only like.. two years older than he originally started, at most.
or are you saying it's similar to king of the hill, and you just get to see one day out of every week?

@ kimono girl, I meant when they were shown in the weekday mornings back when I was in elementary school (like 10/11 years ago, I guess?) they showed before/when i was leaving, so it had to be before 10 am.

as for the new episodes on saturdays, kids wb used to show the unpopular shows earlier, IIRC
If I'm correct Kids WB is actually The CW. But I believe The CW doesn't show Pok

Nic said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Ash is 30 years old.

what?

If I'm correct Kids WB is actually The CW. But I believe The CW doesn't show Pok

Psychonaut said:
Nic said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Ash is 30 years old.

what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back