The New Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
broooooooooock.png

could be worse

Bacon Boy said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Nothing changed about him excepts his clothes and eyes which by the way look like *censored.2.0*.
It looks like a cheap photoshop job...
First glance at it, I did think someone photoshopped this onto his face:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
awesome.png
</div>

Jas0n said:
Bacon Boy said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Nothing changed about him excepts his clothes and eyes which by the way look like *censored.2.0*.
It looks like a cheap photoshop job...
First glance at it, I did think someone photoshopped this onto his face:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
awesome.png
</div>
They look like "Ash" eyes.I'm looking for the art that showed the new designs for the characters, but I cannot find it. :<

I heard the woman that did pika's voice died.

Ash looks like hes on drugs.

Omg that yellow green monkey lion was somewhat cute.

Lisamilitz said:
...What the...

Meh, I wasn't going to watch it anyways. Brock is leaving..
Q.Q

IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN THE CORNER TRYING TO COPE WITH THE ABSENCE OF BROCK

AndyB said:
Courtnee said:
for once, a new pokemon that looks cute and not like an ugly robot

edit: but they must be running out of ideas. that looks like bambi with different colors and different hair, tail, and eyes and probably a stupid name like deerie
Sorry, I just had to say...
It looks like "Bambi" because Bambi was a deer. This is a deer pokemon. I also lol'd at how you point out the "similarities, yet go on to say how different it is on the whole.
See? They're not "running out of ideas" so much, just taking it from other places/different routes.
stantler's all the bambi-ness I need in my poke mon, thank you very much. :<

It's weird how most people are saying "I'm not watching the anime anymore" when they actually never did in the first place :p

Josh. said:
It's weird how most people are saying "I'm not watching the anime anymore" when they actually never did anymore :p
They're trying to fit in. It's so cute. I know I'll end up watching it anyways.

I'm gonna watch it just for the hell of watching it. Not going to get the games when they come out, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back