The New Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Aaron said:
Oh look, it's Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny!

500x_newnurse.jpg
500x_newofficer.jpg
Childhood ruined.

THEY'RE NOT JENNY AND JOY.

And where the hell is Brock?! If that green haired weirdo replaces him I will be sad.

At least Ash almost looks like Red or Black.

Tom said:
-Aaron said:

500x_newnurse.jpg
500x_newofficer.jpg
Childhood ruined.

And where the hell is Brock?! If that green haired weirdo replaces him I will be sad.

Eh... Kinda

Tom said:
-Aaron said:

500x_newnurse.jpg
500x_newofficer.jpg
Childhood ruined.

Sadly he does, In the anime, (Well next week thursday) He's going to realise he wants to be a doctor (most likely...). Oh and yes I do watch the DP anime.

Josh. said:
Tom said:
-Aaron said:

500x_newnurse.jpg
500x_newofficer.jpg
Childhood ruined.

Sadly he does, In the anime, (Well next week thursday) He's going to realise he wants to be a doctor (most likely...). Oh and yes I do watch the DP anime.
Brocks leaving for that freak? >_<

I think this is the first series where neither Brock or Misty have been a part of the "crew", isn't it?

Jas0n said:
Josh. said:
Tom said:
-Aaron said:

500x_newnurse.jpg
500x_newofficer.jpg
Childhood ruined.

Brocks leaving for that freak? >_<

I think this is the first series where neither Brock or Misty have been a part of the "crew", isn't it?
Kinda weird. I bet the voice cast is going to be completely different. I wonder which Japanese girl will be playing Ash this time... :/

at the beginning, the pink deer looking pokemon are cute! <3

but anyways... wow... i wanna cry. pokemon has gone downhill (in my opinion). i miss the old pokemon. the first 3-4 seasons were the only good ones. ill never watch that shows new episodes. -.-

edit: WOW. jenny and joy's new looks are awful :( i dont event recognize joy. she looks like a completely different person.

pokemon.jpg

for once, a new pokemon that looks cute and not like an ugly robot

edit: but they must be running out of ideas. that looks like bambi with different colors and different hair, tail, and eyes and probably a stupid name like deerie

I honestly think it might be a good step for the anime to break from Brock. I mean sure, he will be missed, but that doesn't mean that pokemon is going down hill. Joy looks better in my opinion but Jenny should've stayed the same, that's my one and ONLY complaint. I'm so going to get flamed for not agreeing with the majority on this thread >_>......

i think its gone downhill. not just cuz of this, but look at all of the new pokemon and all of the new legendaries. they look like robots! arent they supposed to be like, animals? the legendaries in the first 3 seasons didnt look like robots. plus they must be running out of ideas cuz theres a pokemon that looks exactly like a beaver. like, a straight up beaver. not a pokemon, buit a BEAVER. they either need to stop creating stupid ugly looking pokemon with stupid names.

ehh oh well. everyone has different opinions. and no one should flame me for disagreeing with theirs. cuz what does that prove? nothing. flaming me wont make me agree with you

Courtnee said:
ehh oh well. everyone has different opinions. and no one should flame me for disagreeing with theirs. cuz what does that prove? nothing. flaming me wont make me agree with you
I wasn't flaming you, I was just saying. If anything I'm probably the one that is going to get flamed since I don't agree with the majority in this thread.

Oh and at the end when that Pokemon jumped in her hair. I wonder what else she stores in there. .____."

Courtnee said:

edit: but they must be running out of ideas. that looks like bambi with different colors and different hair, tail, and eyes and probably a stupid name like deerie
Sorry, I just had to say...
It looks like "Bambi" because Bambi was a deer. This is a deer pokemon. I also lol'd at how you point out the "similarities, yet go on to say how different it is on the whole.
See? They're not "running out of ideas" so much, just taking it from other places/different routes.

K.K.Slider said:
Courtnee said:
I wasn't flaming you, I was just saying. If anything I'm probably the one that is going to get flamed since I don't agree with the majority in this thread.
oh i know you werent.

Courtnee said:
pokemon.jpg

Yeah, but think about how many things they've used to make Pokemon with. Not a whole lot that they haven't made something out of.

Most people would be out of ideas by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back