The Official Crying Corner for Europeans who don't yet have it...

I'll be waiting for my bundle to arrive tomorrow. I can't wait, I want to open it right now. ; A;

My close friend bought NL yesterday, she's in the US so I really want to hop online to play with her on the island.

I'm going to get the physical copy AND the digital copy through the so many games promotion. Should i register the 3 games now?

I've ordered Animal Crossing New Leaf on amazon and it hasn't been shipped yet. It will be today though, but I won't have it before Saturday. But that's alright. :)
You guys, we've been waiting for 3 years, so what are a few more hours of waiting? You'll get the game soon, just be patient. :)

Mines unlikely to come till saturday
I have friends round that day-my parents say I can only play a little that day :(

Phew, it arrived today!

So thankful, as I return home to Sweden tomorrow (pre-ordered it as I was originally going back nxt weekend, but plans have changed).

Preordered a copy of the game back on the 19th of April from GAME and they still haven't charged me or shipped the product.
Luckily I ordered another copy from Shop.to earlier today so I should end up with a copy tomorrow. The other one I'll just have to sell off or something.

I was like this before, my bloody post man was late! He saw me hanging around the door and hid behind my bushes! I fancied saying "HURRY UP ITS COLD, I HAVE NO BRA ON AND I WANT MY GAME!" But I found it inappropriate. You'll have the game soon enough :)

I was like this before, my bloody post man was late! He saw me hanging around the door and hid behind my bushes! I fancied saying "HURRY UP ITS COLD, I HAVE NO BRA ON AND I WANT MY GAME!" But I found it inappropriate. You'll have the game soon enough :)
Hahahaha xD

You can download the digital copy now from the GAME UK site, just a heads up.
I know, but I've already put 40? in my eShop-account and I don't care waiting for a few more hours. Beside of that I don't know if this will work when I'm not in the UK.^^

I know, but I've already put 40€ in my eShop-account and I don't care waiting for a few more hours. Beside of that I don't know if this will work when I'm not in the UK.^^

Oh okay, fair enough! :3 Hope the wait doesn't feel too long.

My bundle has just been dispached from GAME, hoped to get it one day early but nope, oh well. I'm having a day off school tomorrow to wait for the postman!

I didn't even preorder it hahaha
I'm gonna run to the game store tomorrow morning...
Did the same with pokemon white/black on its release date, so I guess/hope that I'll be fine?

Back