• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "I Got New Leaf!/I'm downloading New Leaf!" Thread

Woohoo, downloading!!! It's going pretty quick, in my opinion. For a whole game that is. :p

It's downloading much more quickly than I expected! I started right at 12am (east coast here), so I'll edit with the end time.

(I can't believe this is actually happening!)

Edit: Finished downloading at 12:32am! Gonna go play now! Have fun, everybody :)

Last edited:
I got this earlier at Nintendo World. I'm downloading my digital copy now! This game is awesome!!

It's downloading. :D I had to add funds because I was a dollar short thanks to my Ages and Seasons purchases. xD;;;

i THINK I JUST CRAPPED OUT MY HEART! Yay! This has been 2 years in the making and i'm so glad that this forum has helped my get trough the wait, and now i'm just in shock that after this download finishes, i'm finally gonna play it! Its surreal, unreal, and totally awesome! I'm looking up guides, QR Codes, and other info, patiently waiting for it to finish. Happy Crossing everybody!

5 min in and it might be 25% finished. :cool:

This the first download that I've watched long enough to see the e-shop character do all sorts of goofy stuff. :D

It's been a couple of minutes and I'm nearly at 50% already. It's faster than when I downloaded the Japanese version. O__o

Back