• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official "I Got New Leaf!/I'm downloading New Leaf!" Thread

Congratulations everyone! I have to wait until Friday, but I'm glad I stayed up to celebrate with everyone! I am so tired now, so I'm hoping you all enjoy New Leaf and post loads of screenshots for me to drool over while I fight sleep!

I'm amazed. I'm at around 30%. It took me longer to download the MH3 demo! X3

33% THERE
DINGDINGDINGDING

I was at my girlfriend's house but had to drive home just to download this since her wifi isn't 3DS compatible!

I am literally shaking. Like, it was difficult to type this. I am at 55%. Going faster than expected. :) I will post screen shots possibly when I get it and play it. :)

I don't have it yet, but I'm picking it up around 12 tomorrow after church. I'll only be able to play for an hour or so before work though.

Have fun everyone! :)

Mine (from Amazon) left Kentucky a few hours ago and is on its way to California. From there, it'll be flown here to Japan. I'm excited!

Hmm, 20 min download time wasn't bad. Very much better than the 45 min to 1 hour kind

Back