• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Map Thrwad

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
<Jer> I AM A PROPONENT OF INDIVIDUAL THREADS
<Jer> WE NEED A MAP THREAD
<Jubs> OKAY
<Jubs> FINE
<Jubs> I WILL MAKE
<Jubs> A MAP THRWAD
<Jubs> YE HAPPY NO
<sleepingsickness> thrawd
<Jubs> YE HAPPY NOW
<sleepingsickness> thrwad
<Jer> TALK IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HUMOR AND SERIOUSNESS AT THE SAME TIME
<Jubs> yes i will make a map thrwad
<Gallows> LOL
<sleepingsickness> name it
<Jubs> you guys heard it here first
<sleepingsickness> The official Map thrwad
<Jubs> i will
<sleepingsickness> A+
<Gallows> it's not official if it isn't recognixzed by nintendos
<Jer> official to the ball tram
<Gallows> ball tram
<Jer> the bowl trunk
<Jer> the bell tree
<sleepingsickness> omg
<Jer> auto correct

^ This is why everyone should come to the Chat :D

Discuss the newly revealed map images in this thread.

bottomscreen_1.jpg

bottomscreen_2.jpg

Here are my thoughts:

AC 3DS Blog said:
It looks like you’ll be able to access the chat menu at any time no matter which screen you’re on by pressing the green bubble at the bottom. Certainly will be handy when playing online. I also noticed that your Town Tree is an icon on the map, kind of like the Wishing Well from the Gamecube game.

Also, what is that big orange button on the right? Just a thought but maybe this is only half of the map and pressing that goes to the other half of the map.

It's smaller than I expected :/

I calculated that the grid is 5x4 (if it uses the same acre system as previous games). WW was 5x5 and I think CF was 8x8. I thought the villages were the biggest yet...

CORRECTION: CF was 5x5 and WW was 4x4

Last edited:
For the overall town map: at first glance it seemed crowed to me, but at second glance I thought: "You know, this is actually kind of cool." I'm sure we'll see different layouts again. The river path will probably change, but everything else (except ramp placement maybe) will remain pretty much the same.

As for the island I absolutely love it. Reminds me of a castaway. A small paradise <3

I think it will be bigger than it looks, and I think that arrow is just to give information of the shops and the villagers to find those places/houses easier.

I think it will be bigger than it looks, and I think that arrow is just to give information of the shops and the villagers to find those places/houses easier.

Mmhm, this too. I'm sure when you get in game you'll realize how large your town actually is. Plus, we have an entire island and beach area to run around now, too. That's a lot of added space. :lemon:

Damn, I hadn't thought of that. Much more plausible than a second half. :(

I am wondering if each kind of bridge will be shown on the map with a different texture, like the stone bridges willbe gray while the wooden are brown planks.

I am wondering if each kind of bridge will be shown on the map with a different texture, like the stone bridges willbe gray while the wooden are brown planks.

I hope so.

That chat button will certainly come in handy, and the map looks pretty detailed.

The only non-house buildings on that (section?) of the map are the Post Office and the Dump (?).

Also, there are no levels. Well there is a separate thin level on the edge of the beach. But everything else is one big level.

The only non-house buildings on that (section?) of the map are the Post Office and the Dump (?).

Also, there are no levels. Well there is a separate thin level on the edge of the beach. But everything else is one big level.

No the only non-houses are:

R Parkers Thrift store
The tree
Train Station
Mayoral Office

and it was always confirmed to be a one tier town with second tier as the beach only.

When I join the IRC people start leaving....

I'm sure the town will be bigger than the map suggests. I like that layout.

Thrwad, lol.

I don't think the town seems very small based on the map, it probably just gives the illusion that it's small because of the lack of buildings everywhere. Once you start setting up buildings as mayor, it'll probably look larger.

No the only non-houses are:

R Parkers Thrift store
The tree
Train Station
Mayoral Office

and it was always confirmed to be a one tier town with second tier as the beach only.
By post office, I meant town hall!

Train station doesn't count.

Tree is no building!

What is R Parker? All I see is what looks to be a recycling symbol.

Hopefully it's only half the map, otherwise that's so small

Yay looks like two player houses

@Jeremy: R parkers is the thrift store, run by the two alpaca/llama, and that's the recycling symbol on the map

Why am I the first to notice this? Why are there TWO player houses? Please tell me I am not stupidly mixing up my symbols, but it looks to me that it is the house you had in City Folk where you can have more than 1 player. Does this suggest two accounts? Knowing me, I probably got all of this wrong. I'll say sorry in advance!

Why am I the first to notice this? Why are there TWO player houses? Please tell me I am not stupidly mixing up my symbols, but it looks to me that it is the house you had in City Folk where you can have more than 1 player. Does this suggest two accounts? Knowing me, I probably got all of this wrong. I'll say sorry in advance!

hmmm.. I guess that kinda confirms having multiple accounts, unless you can have more than one house or something.

I already posted this above.
But it either means there is one player and they get two houses, or there are two players

Back