• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Map Thrwad

hmmm.. I guess that kinda confirms having multiple accounts, unless you can have more than one house or something.

At first I was so happy with this... But now I am wondering if it is a bad idea. I.e: Other players messing up your town layout, etc. However, nintendo must be fairly happy with multiplayer accounts since they were in the past games. Anyway, anyone can mess up your town anyway, because all they have to do is pick up your 3DS and start playing the game. So... I guess I am SUPER excited then! I love getting a second player because then you may receive furniture from villagers that you might not of have gotten other wise. If anyone suggested this, (more accounts) I would have thought that it might of taken up too much storage, but they got that under hand. Anyway, too much storage does not matter really unless you are getting the digital format or worried about price exceeding. But even if this game was nearly a thousand dollars, I would probably still think it was worth it. Happiness is priceless! :)

I already posted this above.
But it either means there is one player and they get two houses, or there are two players

Oh sorry Jake! I didn't see that post since I was typing up my message before the page loaded to tell me your post was sent. :)

Edit: Wait, WHAT!? Your post was sent an hour before mine? Why didn't my stupid computer load that?!? ARGH! Oops. Sorry about that! :)

Last edited:
From what I can figure, it looks like only one player is the mayor. The rest are 'residents'.

So only one player can do the mayor stuff.

From what I can figure, it looks like only one player is the mayor. The rest are 'residents'.

So only one player can do the mayor stuff.

Cool! I was hoping I can get my sister to play on the other account, but I don't think I can EVER convince her... If only people saw how awesome AC is...

Also, there are no levels. Well there is a separate thin level on the edge of the beach. But everything else is one big level.

I like that! It just shows the blissful simplicity of animal crossing. I love the beach being on a separate level, I can't wait to walk along it on my own in the early mornings, far away from the hustle and bustle of the main village... <3

If you look at the bottom-left corner of the map, you can see that it looks like the map will go on there, but there may also just be a cliff there :/

By post office, I meant town hall!

Train station doesn't count.

Tree is no building!

What is R Parker? All I see is what looks to be a recycling symbol.

R-PARKERS is the recycling shop
why should train station not count?
the big tree, the train station, rparkers and the town hall are on the map, so why not mention them

also: the post-office is in the mall area now

If you look at the bottom-left corner of the map, you can see that it looks like the map will go on there, but there may also just be a cliff there :/

*looks at the bottom left corner of the town map*

there's only the ocean...

*sound of the sea*

*facepalm* Sorry, i meant the bottom-right corner :blush:

as usual... there will be the stone-border-thingy ^^
and a waterfall :>

I hope the river can still come from the north.. splitting into 2 different paths (I always loved this town design...)
I think there was a scene somewhere where you could see the mall and a river floating into the town (edit: maybe that was just the ocean?)

I also found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5x6xP5nC6w

At the end you can see the ocean at the right side of the mall area... does that mean there will also be mirrored versions or something?

I read speculation on another board that the town map is in two halves. There is an arrow on the right hand side for the possible second half.

Also, there is speculation that the museum will be on different sides of the mall depending on which side you have the ocean on. (ocean on right side = museum on right side of mall)

EDIT: I do agree that the arrow is for the 2nd half of the town. I do not think it shows a town legend because I think that's what the red person tab you see up top is for. We know that isn't for friend codes because that's what the heart tab is for.

EDIT: ...but then again, I don't think the mall entrance/train station would be NOT in the center of the town. Just like in ACGC, it was always centered.

Last edited:
I read speculation on another board that the town map is in two halves. There is an arrow on the right hand side for the possible second half.

nah... the town won't be that big.. that's all there is
I guess the arrow is like a drop-out menu with a list of buildings etc
maybe the menu will appear on the right side and the map will slide to the left (called it first)

I like that! It just shows the blissful simplicity of animal crossing. I love the beach being on a separate level, I can't wait to walk along it on my own in the early mornings, far away from the hustle and bustle of the main village... <3

I like the beach as its own level, but I want two main levels!

AC_town.jpg

I was pretty bored so I just made my own map ;)

But I think there will be a second part because there must be places for two other player houses (if there are 4 players per town as before), the police station, brewsters, Resettis Surveillance Center or whatever these are called, plus the new town dekos

Is it confirmed how many villagers there can be in each town? I read somewhere 25 but thats not really likely is it?

Man.. I think I will restart my game again and again when I first start to play... because I wanna have a nice map with a split river and so on :>

Ozzie, how did you...? It looks nice!
The town seems kinda small, like Ozzie mentioned if you put the caf? etc. In there, it would be crowded... but that's okay. I hope it will be as big as CF... :( at least..

By looking at this video, it looks like theres levels. Unless a waterfall just randomly sticks out of the side of the town or something.

Surely that arrow leads to a second half because if it doesn't.. where is the waterfall!? and there isn't a cafe shop on that map either (unless that's what the second 'house' is...).

I noticed that video on youtube too where it shows the ocean on the right hand side.. so maybe there are mirrored versions. I've got used to the idea of it being on the left but maybe it will be on the right. I just remembered that on all the videos we see the train entering the town from the left through a tunnel, but if it was coming from the left on that map then there isn't a tunnel, it should just come over that red bridge.. the tunnel is on the right..

Hope that makes sense xP But i've concluded from that that there must be mirrored towns :')

Ozzie, how did you...? It looks nice!
The town seems kinda small, like Ozzie mentioned if you put the caf? etc. In there, it would be crowded... but that's okay. I hope it will be as big as CF... :( at least..

pretty easy with ms paint, it doesn't look really good, but it's so small that it is okay :-DAC_blank.jpg

Back