• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Map Thrwad

I really like that there are 9 houses on the map, currently. If we get at least 10 villagers in our towns, I'll be okay, but I'd really like at least 14!

I really like that there are 9 houses on the map, currently. If we get at least 10 villagers in our towns, I'll be okay, but I'd really like at least 14!
Really! To be honest I actually liked it best with fewer villagers, like 8 in wild world.. I don't know, I feel like you get closer with each villager that way and each one is more special :) With more than that, I just lose track LOL (bad future mayor here)

Really! To be honest I actually liked it best with fewer villagers, like 8 in wild world.. I don't know, I feel like you get closer with each villager that way and each one is more special :) With more than that, I just lose track LOL (bad future mayor here)

i like more because theres more variety, and they say more different things then which makes me want to talk to them more ^.^
i get bored talking to them when theres so few villagers

I think the map looks small but I'm sure the town will be bigger then it looks. I also like more villagers. Villagers make me happy.

If it hasn't been said yet, the big-orange-button on the right of the map displays a list of the shops and citizens's homes
Ya know, to find them on the map more easily

Okay, Im gonna end all speculation.

The arrow is for a map legend. However, that isnt the whole map. The map can be panned up-down, left-right by using the stylus

Thank you very much :cool:

THIS IS JUST MY OWN SPECULATION. MORE INFO IN MY POST BELOW

Last edited:
Okay, Im gonna end all speculation.

The arrow is for a map legend. However, that isnt the whole map. The map can be panned up-down, left-right by using the stylus

Thank you very much :cool:

Where did this information come from? Specifically the panning of the map.

Where did this information come from? Specifically the panning of the map.

Sort of my own logic/speculation.

As the arrow expanded another view is very poor design and poor UI. A missing Legend is also Poor Design. The map as is is definitely looking cut in half. It seems to make sense, because it's on the touchscreen, you can use the stylus and slide the map around.

Sort of my own logic/speculation.

As the arrow expanded another view is very poor design and poor UI. A missing Legend is also Poor Design. The map as is is definitely looking cut in half. It seems to make sense, because it's on the touchscreen, you can use the stylus and slide the map around.

Yeah, the arrow expanding the map would be pretty bad, so I agree that's probably the legend. I'm still not too sure about the map being larger though. Why didn't they just increase the size of the map on the touch screen in that case? There's tons of empty space on the sides of the map window on the touch screen.

Yeah, the arrow expanding the map would be pretty bad, so I agree that's probably the legend. I'm still not too sure about the map being larger though. Why didn't they just increase the size of the map on the touch screen in that case? There's tons of empty space on the sides of the map window on the touch screen.

I thought the map would be larger at first, but since we only get what 12 villagers in our town (i think) there's currently 10 on the map right now, so i think that is the size of the whole town.

As said, i think that arrow is the legend

i think the size of the map doesnt show the size of the town, it may show everything on it
but i think the town is much bigger than the map makes it look

Maybe someone's already asked this but why are there two houses in the town that are unique from the village houses? The yellow, and the blue. One is the users house, I assume. What could the other one be? The roost? :O

Maybe someone's already asked this but why are there two houses in the town that are unique from the village houses? The yellow, and the blue. One is the users house, I assume. What could the other one be? The roost? :O

It's most likely another player's house. I'm not sure if they confirmed being able to have more than one player in a town, though.

Back