• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

i need signatures for one of my villagers! if anybody is willing to help, i'd be more than happy!

i need signatures for one of my villagers! if anybody is willing to help, i'd be more than happy!

If you're still available, I can open up my gates. If you wouldn't mind, could I pop by to grab signatures at your town afterwards?

Heyy, could I come over to someone's town to collect signatures for Gigi's petition "No More Anchovies"? I'd appreciate it! If you need signatures too, I can help!

Edit: Got them! As long as I'm online though, I can still help anyone who needs signatures themselves.

Last edited:
Chaser needs signatures for Hugs not Thugs! I will provide 2 baskets of perfect cherries as thanks :) please help!

Pierce needs signatures for Tolerate Stinky Gym Odors! I will provide a full basket of perfect peaches and a silver slingshot for anyone who lets me into their town to collect signatures. :)

EDIT: Found someone :)

Last edited:
Can I come to someone's town to get signatures for Henry

Edit: Found someone!

Last edited:
Hi, Queenie gave me a petition and I've not had luck finding anyone to visit yet... please help :)

Marina just gave me a petition ♥
Go nuts for nuts
xD
Anyone mind me poppin by? ^-^

Hi, I need to collect some signatures for Lucky's more crayons petitions. Is anyone's town available for me to go collect some signatures? :D

pinky wants signatures! would it be possible if any one of you could help me with her petition? if you could, then please send me a pm or vm and ill get to you quickly! ill be unavailable in the next three hours however, so id love the help as soon as possible.

edit: i found help!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I need to get signatures as well. Please let me know!! I'll be around for the next 4 hours so please PM me. My code is on my profile.

Back