• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Gates are open! Just remember not to run :3 I'll be in the garden area, so go ahead and look around ^ ^

Could I please come to someone's town to get signatures for Wolfgang? I'll try to be quick!

Could I please come to someone's town to get signatures for Wolfgang? I'll try to be quick!

Do you wanna come to mine? I will need some time to get my village all smarted up but if you're all right with that then you're welcome to come :)

Just a word of warning, my town is a mess and I'm in the middle of cycling villagers/some very hectic timetravel out so watch your step! :)
Gates open!

I only have about 15 minutes to get this done, so can I come to someone's town to get signatures real quick? Please and thank you!

Mint, Colton, Erik, Diana, Rosie and Chevre will be giving you their signatures today :)
Please follow me as my town is a mess!
Gates to Starlark open!

Back