• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Curt needs signatures for "Finding My Keys." I had a recent departure, so if I could visit a town of 10 to also clear my void it would be appreciated. Friend code listed under avatar.

Last edited:
Pardon if this isn't the right place to ask this question - but tonight I had an animal from another village agree to move into my town and I don't want that to be cancelled. If I go to get sigs from a town or open MY town up for sigs (but don't invite anyone to live in my town) is there a risk of that move being axed and someone from the other person's void coming in, instead? I agreed to get signatures for Bob without thinking.

If they agreed to move to your town, it should be a solid thing :/ that's my assumption, but i could be wrong.

I need signatures! Drop me a private message if I can visit your town.

Got signatures thanks!

Last edited:
If anyone need signatures still, my town is available. Sorry I didn't reply to the earlier requests- the villagers were sleeping D:

I need to get a petition signed for Gladys -- please let me know if you can help, thank you! No longer need!

Last edited:
Gladys <3

you can come visit my town c:
please don't run or steal ;n; thank you !
Oh she actually went to sleep a few hours after I posted that, I forgot to edit it. Thank you for offering though!

I need signatures for Bree's petition! Please let me know if you can help! Will tip! =)

Back