• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Need sigs for Wendy some kind of competitative food eating club..anyone on and able to let me drop by send me a message also will be posting a seperate as not sure if many check this anymore...

Chester wants me to have foreign villagers to sign a petition, will anyone help me out here and open their gates for me? We could go to the islands afterwards, or I could travel around the town and take in the sights!

I can welcome anyone who needs signature right now, but your void has to be empty.

Edit: I don't care about empty voids anymore... You can guess what happened xD

Last edited:
Hi. I'm looking to get some signatures for Marshal, if someone would help me out it'd be much appreciated!

Edit; PM me if you'd be willing to help.

Last edited:
Hey! I need 6 signatures for a lazy petition.

I have Drake in my void, so make sure you have 10 villagers if you don't want him!

ETA:

Signatures for Stitches

Hey! You get signatures from mine, I get signatures from yours? You don't have anyone in your void, do you...?

Last edited:
Hey! I need 6 signatures for a lazy petition.

I have Drake in my void, so make sure you have 10 villagers if you don't want him!

ETA:

Hey! You get signatures from mine, I get signatures from yours? You don't have anyone in your void, do you...?

I sent you a VM!

Back