• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Opal's looking for signatures for the very important petition "Reduce Paperwork or Else." Message me if you can help!

EDIT: All done!

Last edited:
Need siggies for static! I would be CaiCai from Anthroia, friend code in signature~

I can also be a common until my classes start in September, I'd love to be active on the forums again!

Feel free to message me if anyone still needs signatures, or can help me with mine~

Last edited:
Need siggies for static! I would be CaiCai from Anthroia, friend code in signature~

I can also be a common until my classes start in September, I'd love to be active on here again!

I can open my gates for you. I'll just switch games real quick. :)

If anyone needs signatures, I'll let you come to my town if you allow me to get sigs from your town afterwards.

Once I'm done with group landscaping I'll be open (if someone else doesn't open before then!) :D

That would be great! If you could send me a VM when you're available that'd be awesome x)

Edit: Oops, looks like my villager changed their mind about the signatures. D: I can still drop off perfect peaches if you want some though! x)

Last edited:
Just finished! Will VM you both once FCs are added, you can both come to grab sigs! :D

Edit: Oops! Looks like I'm a bit late! g2g visit towns, VM me when you're online dears!

Last edited:
Back